Lengthy Standing ovation!

Well ziti you didn't dream it during your nap we did lose.

Simply isn't fair for a region to have a 5 seeds at its highest seed left. Reseed the damn thing to reward teams like Nova, Kansas and Xavier for being good all year

Must have not been an elite level nap.

Well ziti you didn't dream it during your nap we did lose.

Simply isn't fair for a region to have a 5 seeds at its highest seed left. Reseed the damn thing to reward teams like Nova, Kansas and Xavier for being good all year

Isn't fair? Why would you punish a winning team for everyone else losing? How about teams don't get upset?

Isn't fair? Why would you punish a winning team for everyone else losing? How about teams don't get upset?

Punish a team?

How is reseeding punishing a team?

The NCAA already resleased its 1-68 list. Just take it from here and play the sweet 16 teams with 1/16, 2/15 and so on and so forth.

Nobody is punished yet everyone is seeded exactly the way they were when this thing started.

It was difficult for me to post about the tough loss for several days. I stopped watching basketball the whole weekend up until Thursday when I was curious about Loyola. Obviously I missed a lot of other upsets.

This was a fun team to watch this year with the exception of 1 or 2 clunkers but overall this was an enjoyable year. They achieved more than thought possible by many.

It's one of those what if years with Alexander going down the game before. Just tough luck. This should be a good team next year.

VN Store

Back