Official March Madness Thread

As of this AM.............I am more than Happy. My Eerrs are still alive and KENSUCKY lost! Happy Daze

Shaping up to be best/most entertaining tourney in years. Very enjoyable so far even with the Vols loss.

Guys I have been as rational as possible about losing to Loyola. I’m not embarrassed and so proud of what this team accomplished. But oh man seeing Kentucky lose and Nevada miss shots.......it’s hurting

Makes my stomach turn :sick:

If anyone's bracket isn't a complete disaster, they are either Loyola-Chicago alums, mentally retarded, or were drunk on the verge of alcohol poisoning when they made their picks.

The South region would be a complete disaster for anyone but the East and Midwest Regions have mostly held form except for Syracuse. I'm not saying this as a boast because I mostly just went with the chalk but I still have 3 final four teams left (Villanova, Kansas and Michigan). Full disclosure: my 4th final four team was Virginia.

Vanderbilt and Green are doubtful to leave, IMO. Watch for Gabriel though. Wouldn't shock me to see Kileya-Jones transfer.

I've heard Green might transfer. Heard stuff about Kileya-Jones transferring too but given we don't have a single PF/C recruit for 2018 I think he'll stay.

I've heard Green might transfer. Heard stuff about Kileya-Jones transferring too but given we don't have a single PF/C recruit for 2018 I think he'll stay.

Green transferring makes some sense with the 3 guards coming in next year, but only Quickley can realistically play PG, so I would think Green may hang around one more year and hope experience got him some additional minutes next season. Killeya-Jones will just likely never pass up Washington, Richards, Gabriel or Vanderbilt, so I'd think he probably feels he's better than the 13 mpg he currently gets. Now, if either/both Vanderbilt and Gabriel leave, then Killeya-Jones return makes a lot more sense given the lack of post players in this upcoming class.

Just interested to hear your opinion.. and since it’s the off-season for both our teams: If you had to pick between this year’s UK team, the 2015-2016 team, or the 2010-2011 team to give you the best shot in the dance. Who you taking?

Is Loyola's coach the version of Tennessee Rick Barnes 2.0? Would be fun to see what he could do with talent

Eddie from Danville, KY on the Paul Finebaum said that Calipari can't coach and he used the Tennessee game as an example. Hahaha!

Just interested to hear your opinion.. and since it’s the off-season for both our teams: If you had to pick between this year’s UK team, the 2015-2016 team, or the 2010-2011 team to give you the best shot in the dance. Who you taking?

15-16. Felt like that was a really underachieving team.

VN Store

Back