Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

I love that every player ever is going to the Lakers. Starting 5 next year, PG, LBJ, KL, Shaq, MJ with Joe Montana, Jesus, Jon Jones and Deadpool off the bench.

Reactions: 1 person
I will bet you they trade Wiggins for a worse package than what I just laid before you.

They will keep him around more than likely. At least another year

He’s played better since him and Thibs talked it out. We’ll see how it goes once Butler is back.
Wiggins is an enigma. He’s insanely talented but really laid back and just kinda goes with the flow. He has nights where he can change a game defensively but is really bad metrically. I’m sure Huff is well aware bc he’s a nerd

Last edited:
Steph hurt his ankle again, first game back. I don't wish injuries on people but if he can't stay healthy, and CP3 misses any time in the playoffs...The West will be so much fun, literally all 8 playoff teams could make the finals, including Denver if they sneak in.

Kwahi's Uncle saying something about not being able to sell his "brand" in a small market is just dumb. Plenty of guys in small markets do just fine. If you can't sell your brand in todays world of social media and games on constantly, then that's more on your sleepy time personality than it is the market. IMO

Reactions: 1 person
Steph hurt his ankle again, first game back. I don't wish injuries on people but if he can't stay healthy, and CP3 misses any time in the playoffs...The West will be so much fun, literally all 8 playoff teams could make the finals, including Denver if they sneak in.

Out 3 weeks, knee not ankle.

I chuckled a bit when I read about the injury. Not to be mean, but because the irony. Curry came out saying he was wearing lowtops in his return for the first time ever. I thought it was a MCL injury though, but it still cracked me up a bit he got hurt.

Big game for The Thunder today, win and tied for 3rd. Idc what's going on in S.A. I still want no part of them in the playoffs, give me the Pels first round all day every day.

I chuckled a bit when I read about the injury. Not to be mean, but because the irony. Curry came out saying he was wearing lowtops in his return for the first time ever. I thought it was a MCL injury though, but it still cracked me up a bit he got hurt.

I hate injuries for guys, but it's about time The Warriors caught the injury bug, they've been pretty healthy their entire run.

VN Store

Back