'16 Turkey C Omer Yurtseven

If he doesn't go pro, I would like to see if he could end up here at UT and he would provide size and a solid low post option.

If he doesn't go pro, I would like to see if he could end up here at UT and he would provide size and a solid low post option.

The odd thing is, if he doesn't go pro when he's a projected fringe 1st rounder, then he has to sit a year as a transfer. That just doesn't make a lot of sense who can get drafted somewhere. I'd understand it more if he were a grad transfer.

The odd thing is, if he doesn't go pro when he's a projected fringe 1st rounder, then he has to sit a year as a transfer. That just doesn't make a lot of sense who can get drafted somewhere. I'd understand it more if he were a grad transfer.

The projection I saw is 28/30, but if some guys declare that aren’t expected or more foreign guys jump into the draft he quickly could fall deep into the 2nd round.

I'm not trying to insult you. It just seems like you are looking at this too emotionally.

Sorry i just dont lile being someones seond choice. They recruited him hard and hr chose NC State which our guys handled. I would rather have a freshman. But if he chose UT and CRB welcomes him. Then i will root for success.

Rob Lewis said some Nc State people told him they thought he was going pro. They didn’t know why he wanted the release though.

Rob Lewis said some Nc State people told him they thought he was going pro. They didn’t know why he wanted the release though.

I could be absolutely wrong, but with the “release” he could still be able to attend college afterwards without dealing with academic issues?

The record wouldn’t say he dropped out,right?

I think he is gonna go pro and if that doesn’t happen he’ll go overseas

I could be absolutely wrong, but with the “release” he could still be able to attend college afterwards without dealing with academic issues?

The record wouldn’t say he dropped out,right?

I think he is gonna go pro and if that doesn’t happen he’ll go overseas

Don't think that has anything to do with it. I think he's going pro, but the release allows him the option to check other schools just in case he gets bad feedback.

Imo asking for his release could be a red flag and Hurt his draft status
if anything it should help his stock. Showing that he is smart enough to consider other options. Or he could Hopson it and say is is the best EVER to tie sneakers

VN Store

Back