Simple Poll

Should CHW be removed as head coach of the LV?

• Total voters
If I were Fulmer and I was going to make that move,I would keep it quiet and find a better coach before making the move!My first call would be the guy at Louisville!

Fulmer has not voted in this poll and neither have you....don't be a Butchna

You are not worth it....for a thread that "sucks", you sure are participating with your vote....yes, I can see the votes as you can....

The spirit of the poll was fine...thus the vote. But you know that a thread ain’t going to be yes or no in the comments...thus the banter. Maybe you’re joking with the “directions” thing...maybe I don’t care. You come across imperious and butthurt...I like that. :aggressive:

If I were Fulmer and I was going to make that move,I would keep it quiet and find a better coach before making the move!My first call would be the guy at Louisville!

Jeff Walz...my first choice also. Bet he wouldn’t mind escaping that FBI hellhole.

The spirit of the poll was fine...thus the vote. But you know that a thread ain’t going to be yes or no in the comments...thus the banter. Maybe you’re joking with the “directions” thing...maybe I don’t care. You come across imperious and butthurt...I like that. :aggressive:

The freaks come out at night....

My poll! My beautiful vanity project self-indulgent poll!

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 people
In her first three years CHW went 86-20. Over the last three years she went 67-34. Started 15-0 this year finished 10-8. With this knowledge how ya gonna vote.

All the CHW supporters better rally here....Phillip is watching this poll closely......

Lmao what exactly does this poll supposed to prove?!?! 😂😂😂 will this help you all feel better about wanting Holly fired?

No matter how much we want to feel better or worse, Holly is good for at least another year. Who knows she might have an epiphany and have one hell of a year. All we can really do is hope she can do something with 1JC All American and 11 McD All Americans. If she fails anti Holly fans will blame it on Holly and pro Holly fans will blame it on the players. I can’t understand why we keep recruiting dumb azz McD All Americans.

VN Store

Back