Fortnite Battle Royale

I feel the exact opposite. Having more ways to attack and ways to defend yourself has pretty much made this the #1 game in the world right now.

This, the building mechanic is what separates fortnite from other BRs and makes it so fantastic.

Honestly I would like this game a lot more if they took the building aspect out of it. Every time I get in a gun fight its just a race to see who can build the biggest house the fastest. It cheapens the game imo.

The building helps protect yourself and helps revive teammates etc. it’s what separates it like a couple others have said. I love the cartoon aspect that’s so different than battlefield and COD

The building helps protect yourself and helps revive teammates etc. it’s what separates it like a couple others have said. I love the cartoon aspect that’s so different than battlefield and COD

I get it, I just like the intensity of not being able to build a house any time you are spotted or shot at. Pubg is very intense and gets my heart rate going, fortnite is just more relaxed fun. Neither game is like CoD of battlefield imo.

I get it, I just like the intensity of not being able to build a house any time you are spotted or shot at. Pubg is very intense and gets my heart rate going, fortnite is just more relaxed fun. Neither game is like CoD of battlefield imo.

I can understand that, it sounds like the realism is what you enjoy. I just think that fortnite allows you to get into battles more often (smaller map) and allows for more diversity of encounters than PUBG, although to be fair, I have only watched streams of PUBG (I refuse to buy the glitchy mess that they released for xbone). I also am not really a COD/BF fan so that 'realistic' type shooter doesn't appeal to me as much.

Tried it. Just isn’t my thing. Can see why it’s popular though

LOL.

Is it really bad? I can only imagine based off my limited time with PUBG.

I'm sure it is, think about how difficult it is to look, walk and shoot on pubg mobile or any other mobile shooter. Now you have building to deal with too. Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

Okay, I’m converted. I was tired of the 30 minute PUBG matches that ended with nothing to show for it and getting a loot crate that cost 2,000 points that gave me a white t-shirt I already had.

I paid for the season 3 pass after playing this with some friends yesterday for 5 straight hours. The fact that this has a progression system wins me over. Add an RPG element to a game and I’m a sucker. It’s been the only thing to pull me away from Monster Hunter for the past two months 👍

Reactions: 1 person
I'm probably the worst player in the world but I've become addicted to this damn game!

LOL at a review of Fortnite. It's the most popular game in the world. Who cares about a review.

IGN going for those clicks like everyone else trying to write about Fortnite.

Just thought I’d put it up. Every time a most-popular-game-in-the-world arrives we get reviews for it. Any review is subjective, of course, but I always enjoy different perspectives on games. They mention the fact that Sony won’t play nice, which puts a damper on things, considering I have friends I’d like to play with over there.

Just thought I’d put it up. Every time a most-popular-game-in-the-world arrives we get reviews for it. Any review is subjective, of course, but I always enjoy different perspectives on games. They mention the fact that Sony won’t play nice, which puts a damper on things, considering I have friends I’d like to play with over there.

Sony and PC work just fine

You don't have to be good at shooting to finish in the top 5 or 6 squads frequently. Drop places nobody goes, like Moisty Mire (load up on loot and materials there) or Pleasant Park, where you'll usually only need to take out one squad and a straggler or two.

Then pick folks off when you can or move in as the storm shrinks and take out fighting squads that don't see you coming.

How are people bad at shooting in this game? There is SO much aim assist. Sniping is somewhat difficult but thats about it.

I'm the guy that runs around not knowing what the hell I'm doing, doesn't get a single kill and somehow finishes in the top 15 lol

VN Store

Back