The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I know Jericho has a show on the same day as Wrestlemania. I get it. I do. Logistically it doesn’t work.

But doesn’t he make the most sense to be Shane’s partner vs KO/Sami?

I know Jericho has a show on the same day as Wrestlemania. I get it. I do. Logistically it doesn’t work.

But doesn’t he make the most sense to be Shane’s partner vs KO/Sami?

I was thinking that but learned he had a show. So I don’t know. I’m thinking it’ll just be a handicap match honestly.

Yeah he kind of has unsettled business with KO. their feud ended because of the superstar shakeup, right?

Jericho? I was talking about a triple threat with KO, Sami, and Shane. If I remember correctly, the Jericho/Owens fued just ended when Owens won the US title then he beat up Jericho on Smackdown and Jericho left to do a tour.

ROH's Supercard of Honor, which is going head to head with NXT Takeover on the same night in New Orleans is shaping up nicely. The card so far is......

ROH World Title Match

Dalton Castle vs Marty Scurll

Kenny Omega vs Cody

Hangman Page vs Kota Ibushi

Young Bucks & Flip Gordon vs Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky (not 100% sure if this is for the 6 man tag titles or not)

Punishment Martinez vs Tomohiro Ishii

Kenny King vs Austin Aries for the TV is rumored for the card.

Last edited:
Now if only snickers would gripe about Roman main eventing.

Last edited:
Rumors flying all over that Daniel Bryan hasn't been "ruled out" for Mania.....

EtA21I.gif

Rumors flying all over that Daniel Bryan hasn't been "ruled out" for Mania.....

What would he do? Team with Shane? Does that even make sense? I wouldn’t complain. We need D-Bry back. He’s been cleared by his doctor. He’s going to wrestle one way or another, will WWE give in and let it be for them?

ROH's Supercard of Honor, which is going head to head with NXT Takeover on the same night in New Orleans is shaping up nicely. The card so far is......

ROH World Title Match

Dalton Castle vs Marty Scurll

Kenny Omega vs Cody

Hangman Page vs Kota Ibushi

Young Bucks & Flip Gordon vs Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky (not 100% sure if this is for the 6 man tag titles or not)

Punishment Martinez vs Tomohiro Ishii

Kenny King vs Austin Aries for the TV is rumored for the card.

The Briscoes vs Jay Lethal and Hiroshi Tanahashi for The ROH tag titles have been added to the card.

Braun has to find a partner and I think it will be one of two options: Johnny Gargano or Big Cass

The problem with him destroying the tag team division is it makes the tag team division look weak, they can't beat one guy. The other problem is you've built him up all year long to be the next big thing, i don't think you have him getting pinned at Wrestlemania. I think he gets a partner, Elias imo, and Elias gets pinned by The Bar and it furthers the fued with Strowman. It could be somebody else though and they get pinned.

The problem with him destroying the tag team division is it makes the tag team division look weak, they can't beat one guy. The other problem is you've built him up all year long to be the next big thing, i don't think you have him getting pinned at Wrestlemania. I think he gets a partner, Elias imo, and Elias gets pinned by The Bar and it furthers the fued with Strowman. It could be somebody else though and they get pinned.

The division is already weak. Braun winning the titles by himself will not change the current view on the tag team division. Plus, it's something fresh.

Reactions: 1 person
The division is already weak. Braun winning the titles by himself will not change the current view on the tag team division. Plus, it's something fresh.

Most of the division is weak, The Bar isnt. Another idea i heard was have Braun win it and then the night after WN have Authors of Pain come out and challenge/attack him.

VN Store

Back