Official Nashville Predators Thread

So is the President's Trophy really worth it? I know home advantage throughout is big in any sport but looking at the results only 8 teams have won the cup with it (3 lost in the Finals) and the past 4 winners haven't made it.

So is the President's Trophy really worth it? I know home advantage throughout is big in any sport but looking at the results only 8 teams have won the cup with it (3 lost in the Finals) and the past 4 winners haven't made it.

That’s more coincidental than anything.

Reactions: 1 person

I'd love to have our first President's Trophy. I don't think it is going to curse us in the playoffs or anything

I understand te record with the President's Cup... But I also feel home ice is a real advantage with smashville more so than any other NHL team... Ya know?

I want that presidents' trophy, but I'm concerned this team has peaked too soon. They're borderline unbeatable right now.

I want that presidents' trophy, but I'm concerned this team has peaked too soon. They're borderline unbeatable right now.

Someone may have to fact check me, but I don't think they've lost more than two consecutive games all season.

Not peaking, just really good. They have an extra gear.

So seeing on twitter that Eeli Tolvanen has agreed to a contract that will become official after his season ends. His team is down 3-1 and could be wrapped up tomorrow. It'll be nice to get him some regular season experience before the playoffs.

Reactions: 1 person
Whelp #TolvanenWatch is over: Jokerit lost 4-3 to CSKA Moscow. I'm going to assume the game against Minnesota on the 27th is the earliest we're going to see him.

At first I wasn’t sure about adding Tolvanen this late. I thought it may mess with the Preds chemistry, but now I definitely think they need him. They need a spark.

VN Store

Back