Popcorn Sutton arrested on Federal moonshining charges...

Ummm that was a joke....:rolleyes:

Yeah most us are gettin' edumacated now and are makin it to at least 9th grade some excel and gradiate...

I graduated and went to college and got a degree in Nursing geez....

Have some humor already. I am an heiress to a moonshine family, however, that ceased long before my existence. There are alot of people that are undereducated, unemployed, and are comfortable with this way of life in this area. Make no mistake, there are many many hard-working, decent people in this area too..

I couldn't let that go unclarified as I had failed to quote a prior comment regarding a walland/nebo man that had appeared on a Jerry Springer episode....

welcome to VN

keep posting

More proof that the ATF is the single biggest waste of taxpayer money in American history. Hessians in bad suits. That's all they are.

Yeah
Without the ATF we could all own machine guns, grow our own pot and distill our own liquor

I am from the Chilhowee area way back up in the sticks OMG looks like I got my accent back.. (I have lived away for a quite a few yrs,AZ). I was poking a little bit of fun before..

OK beyond that and back to my story.. This is Pot growing, Pill selling capital of the universe. They have arrested this old guy and his compound of barter n traded goods for his pills and syringes I dont know how many times but they make so much money from seizing his property and recovering all of his "toys" they bust him wait 5 to 10 yrs bust him again.... It's all about the money... Go Blount County.. I think this guys last name is Rogers or something I remember something about him being disabled and that they seized well over $200,000 I believe in their last bust, a couple of 4 wheelers and and freezers full of steaks from where people had stolen them from grocery stores and traded them for drugs..

Give an explanation as to why reefer, shine, and machine guns should be illegal.

machine guns should be a no brainer.

reefer and shine?? meh. Knock yourself out, I say.

How will you protect yourself from overzealous BATF agents?

The 5th Amendment.

270px-AlCapone.jpg

When your surrounded and their telling you to give up
It's prudent to do so
Yeah, cower before facism. That's the American way. Good to see you're exactly the type of person Jefferson was talking about when he said "A society that will surrender freedom for the sake of safety deserves neither."

He also said

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government."

Weaver made his own choices, the sad part is his wife and child paid for it

He also said

"Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government."

Weaver made his own choices, the sad part is his wife and child paid for it

What do you know of the facts of this case that leads you to belive it was of his choice?

Two unidentified men walk onto his property. When his dog barks his son goes to investigate. The unidentified men shoot and kill his son and your answer is.......

"He could have walked out....."

I guess we have a different view of the circumstances..
I don't belive the agents just walked onto his property and shot his son..
Weaver refused to appear in court, and wasn't leaving his property..

VN Store

Back