*****Annual VolNation March Madness Bracket Contest [Updated Final 4]

I have Tennessee in the final four losing to North Carolina

I had that at first, but I would have picked the Vols to beat UNC. And if I had them going that far, I would have had them beating Nova in the championship. I just don’t see us winning the whole thing this year. So I backed off and picked Virginia to the final 4 instead.

Can the worst bracket submitted get some kind of prize freak? Give me a chance! If you do that I actually could win something for once in my life! Go Vols!

PS: did anybody else have a hard time picking against TN/other SEC schools? I'm afraid although I did my best to pick completely with my brain, my emotions likely interfered with my ability to pick a credible bracket this year. So many SEC teams meant a lot of emotional picks. Let's just hope that as a conference we are way underrated!

Go Vols! Final Four bound!

I'm in! Many upsets in my picks, oh well..... I chose with Impulse decisions:crazy:

Go Big Orange!:rock:

It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 14th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2018 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Thursday or Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

I signed up. The standings link is broken. How do we see the standings?

VN Store

Back