Joy Behar of ‘The View’ apologizes for Christianity comment

It's funny how you attempt to share with us how smart you are, with the 'gotcha' questions. Ok I'll play along...

It wouldn't, unless of course she said it about MLK's similar statement as Pence...then identity politics would come outta the woodwork.

The moral of the meme is the left hypocrisy, and that she's obviously an liberal idiot who said it because she hates everything around Trump...which makes it 'ok' for the left in 'that case'

Blah, blah, blah. Doubting that Jesus spoke to King doesn't make you racist. R's throw "racist" around as much as D's. Y'all are two sides of the same coin.

Reactions: 3 people
My daughter is a CA for one of Trump's cabinet members. She is around Pence all the time. She said he is nice as he can be to her. Perspective I guess......

One deals with the VP and one spends long shifts dealing with the person

Reactions: 1 person
Blah, blah, blah. Doubting that Jesus spoke to King doesn't make you racist. R's throw "racist" around as much as D's. Y'all are two sides of the same coin.

No one says it does. 'But' if she or someone said MLK was crazy in today's world, the "R" word would be spewing by the identity politics folks. Think you're reading into this too much, it was a joke.

Relax brah, brah, brah

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

My daughter is a CA for one of Trump's cabinet members. She is around Pence all the time. She said he is nice as he can be to her. Perspective I guess......

I am sure he is. I'm sure that in person in a social situation Trump is gregarious and just fun to be around.

But I notice you haven't spoken about what its like to deal with Trump on policy or, God forbid, if you disagree with him.

I am sure he is. I'm sure that in person in a social situation Trump is gregarious and just fun to be around.

But I notice you haven't spoken about what its like to deal with Trump on policy or, God forbid, if you disagree with him.

Hey LG, in case you haven't clued in yet, This Thread is about Pence

Why would you be offended by someone else's take on your Christianity? That's like when Muslims get upset by blasphemous talk about Mohammed. Oh, and what about free speech? People can think and believe different things. Why should it impact your thoughts and beliefs? I just find it interesting that free speech is advocated for so selectively.

While I agree that anyone hs a right to free speech, there’s definitely a double standard when it comes to offending Christianity vs any other group. Heck, our previous administration defended Benghazi because a certain religious group was offended over a video.

While I agree that anyone hs a right to free speech, there’s definitely a double standard when it comes to offending Christianity vs any other group. Heck, our previous administration defended Benghazi because a certain religious group was offended over a video.

But Christians don't mind offending gays. That is not bigoted. It is their protected religious belief. Christians like to complain of a double standard while enjoying one themselves.

Reactions: 4 people
But Christians don't mind offending gays. That is not bigoted. It is their protected religious belief. Christians like to complain of a double standard while enjoying one themselves.

Joy Behar apologized because her ABC boss told her to. Her boss told her to do that because ABC phones blew by people she offended. That’s all this is.

She isn’t sorry. She’s sorry she had to apologize.

Reactions: 8 people

Why is only Christians are brought up concerning their beliefs? I mean mostly it’s just they disagree with gay marriage, and they voice that opinion. On the flip side, you have another major religion that believes gays should be put to death, yet liberals never mention that? It’s those mean Christians who just don’t agree! But hey, if you’re another religion, and want to stone and throw gays from roof tops, by all means do it, just don’t say you disagree and it’s okay?

Reactions: 4 people
Why is only Christians are brought up concerning their beliefs? I mean mostly it’s just they disagree with gay marriage, and they voice that opinion. On the flip side, you have another major religion that believes gays should be put to death, yet liberals never mention that? It’s those mean Christians who just don’t agree! But hey, if you’re another religion, and want to stone and throw gays from roof tops, by all means do it, just don’t say you disagree and it’s okay?

Islam should be condemned for that, but 75% of the US is Christian. 1% is Muslim. I'm not disagreeing that liberals have a double standard, but there is a double standard for a reason. It's not a "major religion" when it comes to domestic politics.

Reactions: 2 people

Which Christians?

Same foolish label rhetoric, like some whack kids in Knoxville spraying the "Schiano" crap on the rock...so now, 'ALL' of the Vol community is deemed to be like that and feel that way.

Come back to Earth please.

Islam should be condemned for that, but 75% of the US is Christian. 1% is Muslim. I'm not disagreeing that liberals have a double standard, but there is a double standard for a reason. It's a "major religion" that keeps them in check when it comes to democratic politics.

fify....

If there were any muslims on the board, I would bring it up. Since there are not it seems pointless.

Which Christians?

Same foolish label rhetoric, like some whack kids in Knoxville spraying the "Schiano" crap on the rock...so now, 'ALL' of the Vol community is deemed to be like that and feel that way.

Come back to Earth please.

Which? A heckuva a lot of them. Many on this board.

Reactions: 2 people
I’m pretty sure that if someone told Huff they agreed with him on whatever point he was trying to make, he would flip it on himself and argue how he was wrong. Just to keep the argument going.

Reactions: 7 people
No one else sees the hypocrisy of Joy Behar making a politically incorrect comment about Christianity?

Or do I need to get my mind out of the gutter?

Which Christians? The bat **** crazy ones from Westboro in Kanas? I agree those people are nuts. I believe that a bakery that doesn’t want to bake a cake for a gay wedding has that right, but they also will pay the price for that in the community. I’m pretty sure Christians in this country are a lot more progressive towards gay and women’s rights than most Muslims countries all over the world.

D’s throw it Roud thinking it’s actually racist. R’a throw it around tongue-in-cheek, mocking he retards who use it constantly.

Lmao

VN Store

Back