Fortnite Battle Royale

We could have one for successes, but it would take me a while to add much to it. 😬

My career fortnite highlight is probably when I got a game-winning double rocket kill in duos while my teammate was down.

Rockets are pretty OP at the end of games it seems. U guys ever try the sky bridge challenge?

Sky Bridge? Obviously not. What is it?

U build a ramp as high as the game let's u go and then pretty much just follow the storm horizontally so ppl are less likely to spot u. Having a sniper at the end is pretty necessary. You can youtube it if u want. It's pretty funny sometimes at the end because ppl don't think to look straight up and have no idea where u are

Yup, I'm on Xbox though so we can't squad up. Anyone who wants to play sometime feel free to message me my gamertag is r3spawn3d.

We could have one for successes, but it would take me a while to add much to it. 😬

My career fortnite highlight is probably when I got a game-winning double rocket kill in duos while my teammate was down.

Why not just have a fortnite clips thread for fails and successes?

I would've had a few fails clips for it last night... lol

If I could retroactively go back now, one of my squadmates (a random) blew the other three of us off the side of a mountain with an impulse grenade while trying to lob it at the team we were all shooting at.

Total fail.

Not getting any good squads lately. Haven't finished above about 12th in the last few days.

Bluetooth controllers, yo. Well, those of us on Android can roll that way. Obviously not ideal, but a possibility.

Honestly I would like this game a lot more if they took the building aspect out of it. Every time I get in a gun fight its just a race to see who can build the biggest house the fastest. It cheapens the game imo.

Honestly I would like this game a lot more if they took the building aspect out of it. Every time I get in a gun fight its just a race to see who can build the biggest house the fastest. It cheapens the game imo.

I feel the exact opposite. Having more ways to attack and ways to defend yourself has pretty much made this the #1 game in the world right now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back