Movies you've seen recently II

Last movie I saw was Star Wars: The Last Jedi and I HATED IT!!! 4/10.

I don’t watch a lot of movies tbh. Maybe that should change after reading some posts in this thread. Clearly there’s some good stuff out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Blade Runner 2049..8.5/10

I loved it..but I also understand why some others would not.

The two things that kept this movie from being a 10 for me, is it didn't ever really capture the film noir essence that made Blade Runner so cool, and I wish the exposition of this story was made a little clearer.

I'm calling BS. Tell me you didn't cry.....

a8c7c6ff9d3436814264a14eed3cdfb2--margot-robbie.jpg

The two things that kept this movie from being a 10 for me, is it didn't ever really capture the film noir essence that made Blade Runner so cool, and I wish the exposition of this story was made a little clearer.

30 mins shorter and it was a 10/10 for me.

I actually like it even more than the original although Rutger Hauer made for a much better villain than Leto. I agree that it could have been shorter. Can you imagine what a Star Wars film would look like directed by Villanueve? He could save that series... probably won't ever happen though.

I actually like it even more than the original although Rutger Hauer made for a much better villain than Leto. I agree that it could have been shorter. Can you imagine what a Star Wars film would look like directed by Villanueve? He could save that series... probably won't ever happen though.

A lot of people could save the series if Kennedy wasn't in charge. I am growing to despise her.

Watched Veronica on netflix. Crazy that it is based on a true story. I wanted it to be scarier but it was well done. 7.5/10

VN Store

Back