Lady Vols hosting ncaa first & second rounds

Reactions: 2 people
Should be a nice 2 wins for the Lady Vols. 73 to 53 the first game and 68 to 66 the 2nd game per Massey Ratings. will advance to play Baylor. As always go Lady Vol's.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope the LVs want to win as much as us fans do. I have had my doubts watching them at times this season. We have the talent--just need the motivation. The reaction on the seeding announcement didn't give me any comfort. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

I hope the LVs want to win as much as us fans do. I have had my doubts watching them at times this season. We have the talent--just need the motivation. The reaction on the seeding announcement didn't give me any comfort. I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

No, fans doesn't want them to win as long as Holly is there.

No, fans doesn't want them to win as long as Holly is there.

The FANS donÂ’t want them to win or YOU donÂ’t want them to win? IÂ’m sure the fans are hoping for the best and if the LV could get to a final four no true fan would be disappointed in that even if CHW is the coach 😂

This may be the dumbest post of the year to say fans donÂ’t want them to win.

Reactions: 5 people
The FANS donÂ’t want them to win or YOU donÂ’t want them to win? IÂ’m sure the fans are hoping for the best and if the LV could get to a final four no true fan would be disappointed in that even if CHW is the coach 😂

This may be the dumbest post of the year to say fans donÂ’t want them to win.
He/She has tough competition for that honor, mainly from his/her other posts.

We need coaching too. Simply playing hard does not win games, especially at this time of year. Every team in this tourney will be playing hard. Gotta be coached up and I'm afraid we fall short in that area.

Seriously, why does EVERY thread have to be about FAHR HOLLY?

Can we just agree to disagree & chat about something else?

Reactions: 3 people
Holly can lose the 1st round and will not be fired

That is sad but true Holly homers will be as happy as a pig 🐷 in slop. She could underperform with a team of 5 star players, second to none, and Holly homers will defend Holly and blame everything on the players. :cray:

Seriously, why does EVERY thread have to be about FAHR HOLLY?

Can we just agree to disagree & chat about something else?

This... you and I will probably never agree on Holly but the same old arguments back and forth do no good. I'm not out to convince anyone nor be convinced -the results will speak for themselves. One of us will be correct in the long run and I'll gladly eat crow if Holly proves you right.

This... you and I will probably never agree on Holly but the same old arguments back and forth do no good. I'm not out to convince anyone nor be convinced -the results will speak for themselves. One of us will be correct in the long run and I'll gladly eat crow if Holly proves you right.

Fair enough.

VN Store

Back