'18 GA QB Jacob Cendoya (Preferred Walk On)

DOhnbNnXUAA7l4Q-300x300.jpg

What makes you stand out as a future collegiate athlete? "I believe I am the best play maker in the state when I have the ball in my hands. I have a strong arm and move well."
Recruit Georgia | Jacob Cendoya – QBMt. Pisgah - Recruit Georgia

Feb. 9: Here are 12 players who just had great high school seasons, if not careers, but whose recruiting wasn’t followed so closely:

Jacob Cendoya, Mount Pisgah Christian – The Class A private-school offensive player of the year, Cendoya is perhaps the most outstanding Georgia high school player who is still on the board. He threw for 2,940 yards and 35 touchdowns and rushed for 1,059 yards and 15 touchdowns in 2017. He had similar numbers as a junior. Savannah State and St. Francis have made offers. East Tennessee State and Georgia Southern were recruiting him until coaching changes. Citadel, Murray State and Kennesaw State have shown interest. “We aren’t sure what opportunities will come his way at this point,’’ his father, Jocko Cendoya, said. “We are still hopeful. He’s dying to play.’’

Many of state’s best football players fight for college coaches' respect

Last edited:
Are there other Preferred walkon's (PWO ) other than QB's Cendoya and Bart Harris and Kicker Ryan Tice ( grad transfer ) ?

Guy may be the next Jim Bob and that's great. May have that intangible that just wins and be a surprise star. Either way he costs us nothing on the front end but some practice gear and trainer time. All good.

Explain what "McBride is not a good fit for our new offense" means...Specifically.

I'll hang up and listen.

1. Inaccurate passer
2. Turns the ball over too much
3. Is a spread, read option type qb and we’re evidently gonna be running a play-action heavy prostyle offense.

Who needs more than two games to paint a career these days? :clapping:

VN Store

Back