Knoxville Restaurants

I’ve lived in this part of town for 15 years and never had a single problem, but have had my car broken into in Farragut

You've been blessed then.. u can't start to compare east and west knox..give me a break. I used to have to throw out bums every morning I worked on houses in East knox.. I spent a lot of time in both places and they're not close to the same.

Reactions: 3 people
He’s probably not an a$$hole. The others around him were probably just soft.

I miss sitting at the chef's table in RouXbarb. He was always very accommodating to my wife's celiac dz, making us GF versions of pretty much anything we wanted. Being able to bring your own wine also saved a ton of $$$. One of my favorite group birthday dinners there ended with him and a server joining us for rounds of Grainger County's finest for dessert.

Reactions: 1 person
Have you ever come across a restaurant that laundered money for 50+ years? If so how did they finally get caught?

Have you ever come across a restaurant that laundered money for 50+ years? If so how did they finally get caught?

they really dont get caught unless its over 10k in one day - just end up gambling it away, in my business anyway -- makes me feel sorry for their employees though

I miss sitting at the chef's table in RouXbarb. He was always very accommodating to my wife's celiac dz, making us GF versions of pretty much anything we wanted. Being able to bring your own wine also saved a ton of $$$. One of my favorite group birthday dinners there ended with him and a server joining us for rounds of Grainger County's finest for dessert.

You had tomatoes for dessert?

So weird. Pretty decent ad campaign with billboards and you still aren't open a month and a half later?
the website hasnt been updated either although they were listed in a new restaurant artile in know news two days ago. There are a few unanswered questions on the opening on google. They never replied to my email about opening either

the website hasnt been updated either although they were listed in a new restaurant artile in know news two days ago. There are a few unanswered questions on the opening on google. They never replied to my email about opening either

Maybe they're struggling with getting their liquor license? Tough to open a place with the word Bourbon in it if you don't have the liquor license.

Maybe they're struggling with getting their liquor license? Tough to open a place with the word Bourbon in it if you don't have the liquor license.

MAYBE but planning on opening in January and still not open is a huge red flag for me.

MAYBE but planning on opening in January and still not open is a huge red flag for me.

That's fair. But if the food and the atmosphere and the drink selection are all good, then I don't really care if they had setbacks before they were open.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the hold up is on that restaurant. They haven't done much in the way of getting their brand onto social media either. No Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just that useless website.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the hold up is on that restaurant. They haven't done much in the way of getting their brand onto social media either. No Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just that useless website.

it's possible that they deactivated social media accounts while the hold-up is occurring

Ive been to Carolina Ale house off of Kingston Pike a few times now, great place for beers and watching a game.

Food, TVs, and beer are usually good. Service at the Knoxville location is generally horrible.

IVe been once, food was meh. Good TVs and beer specials when I was there. Service was average. No need for me to go back. Twin Peaks is closer.

VN Store

Back