What did you have for dinner II?

Yes. NorCalVol67's on the mark. Fresh lamb grilled/roasted medium-rare or braised lamb slow-cooked to fallin' off the bone are fabulous. Spiced ground lamb kebabs or sausages are good, too. Lub me sum lamb. Ba-aa-aa-ah.

BTW, once I used a recipe for lamb to braise a foreleg of venison. Guuuuuuud!

Last edited:
Last night, red beans 'n' rice. Smoked andouille sausage added the je ne sais quois to the red beans. Chicken bone stock and turmeric added umami and color to the rice.

roasted chicken, wilted spinach with sauteed mushrooms & minced onions topped with crumbled feta cheese upon plating

Hit Costco today... then grilled prime rib eye steaks, grilled asparagus smothered in butter and garlic. Apple pie with french vanilla ice creme. Topped off with a cup of coffee from freshly ground Kona Peaberry coffee beans.

Reactions: 2 people
My wife made fried rice with Chicken and veggies last night. Every bit as good as our local hibachi joint that costs well over $100 every time we go.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife made fried rice with Chicken and veggies last night. Every bit as good as our local hibachi joint that costs well over $100 every time we go.

You each have dinner and 4 glasses of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay and you leave 16% tip?

VN Store

Back