Netflix

giphy.gif

I'm not gonna lie I'll even let Kev watch because...well Kev is ****ing awesome. Lol

Watched The Barkley Marathons

That was insane, and
Brett Muane
is a freakin machine. I can't comprehend the fortitude that finishing that loop just once would take.

Watched Chris Rock's new special. First half was racial and not very original but then he got into real talk about his divorce and life after and it got good.

westworld is awesome. I watched season 1 of Narcos, very good. I never started season 2 though.

Season 2 is good too. Season 3 seems good but only a couple eps in. I’ve been stuck on homeland for a week or so. already on season 4😐

Anyone watch Mind Hunter?

Really enjoyed the first half of it, 2nd half got a little dark but overall a really good show.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Mind Hunter?

Really enjoyed the first half of it, 2nd half got a little dark but overall a really good show.

I love how it all affected the characters. Holden is so inexperienced and you expect him to be the lightweight, but the grizzled vet is the one who can't really handle the case load...then eventually it gets to Holden, too. The development seemed so real.

It was the first show I tackled after getting netflix. It came out a few days after we got a sub.

Good show.

Very good.

Agree with everything huff said too. Thought Tinch and Holder has great chemistry as partners.

Made me want to take another psych class. That field is so interesting, especially criminal.

Need something new to start. Any suggestions?

Some recent ones I’ve enjoyed are Mindhunter, Peaky Blinders, House of Cards, Narcos, Longmire, Ozark, Godless. Big fan of the Netflix originals. Was thinking of giving Dark a chance, any opinions on that? Black Mirror? Frontier?

Was also thinking of getting HBO just to watch GOT... is it as good as everyone says?

Last edited:

Some recent ones I’ve enjoyed are Mindhunter, Peaky Blinders, House of Cards, Narcos, Longmire, Ozark, Godless. Big fan of the Netflix originals. Was thinking of giving Dark a chance, any opinions on that? Black Mirror? Frontier?

Was also thinking of getting HBO just to watch GOT... is it as good as everyone says?

Watch Bloodlines

Dark is fantastic. The acting isn’t on the level of others listed, but it is very easy to get addicted and binge.

Stranger things

GoT is good. If you’re binging hbo shows I would start with the wire.

On showtime you’ve got homeland, Ray Donovan and shameless.

VN Store

Back