Hail to the Washington Commanders

Jones won before he started meddling. But even since he started meddling, he’s pulled waaay more rabbits out of the hat than Snyder has.

Also, Vade you wanting to come back to the Skins? Is that why you made a random drive by?

No. I haven’t been on VN as much lately and this was one of my old standby threads. I am not super passionate about the NFL anymore. I’d like the Cowboys to win, but it doesn’t affect me like the Vols.

Redskins safety Su'a Cravens has applied for reinstatement off the reserve/left squad list.

Could definitely use him with the trade of Fuller

Redskins safety Su'a Cravens has applied for reinstatement off the reserve/left squad list.

Could definitely use him with the trade of Fuller

Looks like he’s going to get his reinstatement. Definitely takes some of the sting off, but what could’ve been!!! Still need help on the defensive front seven. Would like to add an impact WR and I still think you have to draft Smith’s replacement with the first round pick.

Doug Martin was released by Tampa. Wouldn’t mind getting him on a 1-yr deal

I'd rather get Hyde from the 49ers. Lots of chatter that the Skins could land Bell if things don't work out in Pittsburgh. I'd also cut Jordan Reed and sign Trey Burton.

2018 schedule looks brutal. Falcons, Panthers, Saints, Jags, Packers, Texans, Titans, Bucs, Cardinals and Colts.

Cousins was 3rd, but look who’s first

DWqgQBHWsAAxGAN

So is there another owner dumber than Snyder that's going to pay Cousins a boatload of money to continue losing ? Answer might be the NY Jets

VN Store

Back