Kyle Alexander in 2019 mock NBA Draft

Has the opportunity to move up even further next year, too. As I recall next years class is more guard heavy.

Good for him. Selfishly, I hope he stays at least another year. Next year could be fun.

Reactions: 1 person
He needs weight, strength, and experience. This is his 5th year playing basketball. Look how far he's come just since arriving at Tennessee. If he can continue to commit to the weight room and nutrition table, he's going to be a pro.

Reactions: 6 people
He probably needs to add 20 pounds or so and build up his strength.

He’d get pushed around against NBA bigs.

But this is a great opportunity for Alexander.

Can’t wait to watch him next year.

Reactions: 2 people
He needs weight, strength, and experience. This is his 5th year playing basketball. Look how far he's come just since arriving at Tennessee. If he can continue to commit to the weight room and nutrition table, he's going to be a pro.

This is what I don't think some people know. He is a raw talent who should be on the middle school team at this stage in his career. NBA looking at upside, not just production.

Also a side note, why doesn’t Alexander shoot the 3 Ball more?

I know he’s needed to help out Williams & Walker but I’ve seen several opportunities where he’s been open for 3s but never would take the shot.

Reactions: 1 person
Also a side note, why doesn’t Alexander shoot the 3 Ball more?

I know he’s needed to help out Williams & Walker but I’ve seen several opportunities where he’s been open for 3s but never would take the shot.

Just a guess but I'm thinking its cause he can't hit them.

VN Store

Back