50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

It is a weak charge for precisely the points mentioned. Plus, I have to repeat this. Let's assume he did go out and look to the underground to find armor piercing ammo. Wouldn't he have done the same thing to make his weapons fully automatic instead of getting some lame azz bumpstocks?

Makes zero sense.

Madness never does. He was paranoid with numerous burner phones but that does not make it a conspiracy.

Arizona man who sold ammo to Las Vegas shooter is charged - CBS News

An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history was charged Friday with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. Unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where the attack was launched on Oct. 1 contained the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig of Arizona, according to the complaint filed in federal court in Phoenix.

Imagine that. A gun dealer's fingerprints on ammunition rounds. Shocking

So are you trying to say they have no case or just pointing to a vague fact?

You said AP ammo is illegal to own or make. Neither is 100% correct. I have a spam can of .30 AP in the basement, purchased from the CMP as government surplus. Lots of guys pull the AP bullets from corrosive WWII ammo and load them into new cases with non corrosive primers. AP is valued for its stability in long range shooting. What they've got this guy on is pretty ticky tack. Lots of guys reload these AP rounds and sell them, calling it manufacturing is a stretch. It's a hobby for the vast majority, you're not going to get rich by any means.

You said AP ammo is illegal to own or make. Neither is 100% correct. I have a spam can of .30 AP in the basement, purchased from the CMP as government surplus. Lots of guys pull the AP bullets from corrosive WWII ammo and load them into new cases with non corrosive primers. AP is valued for its stability in long range shooting. What they've got this guy on is pretty ticky tack. Lots of guys reload these AP rounds and sell them, calling it manufacturing is a stretch. It's a hobby for the vast majority, you're not going to get rich by any means.
Isn’t it only illegal to sell if it’s for handguns? I think they’re just bullying him at this point to distract from the case.

Isn’t it only illegal to sell if it’s for handguns? I think they’re just bullying him at this point to distract from the case.

I think it's illegal in some states, and a lot of shooting ranges out west ban it for fire hazard reasons. I don't know of many handgun rounds that could be AP other than maybe 5.7.

How’s that investigation going?

Hard to say from the outside. Given the way the Trump nuthuggers in the Congress and on this board are falling all over themselves to try to derail it, however, I would say that indications are that it is going along quite well.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to say from the outside. Given the way the Trump nuthuggers in the Congress and on this board are falling all over themselves to try to derail it, however, I would say that indications are that it is going along quite well.

Can’t be going well, they know HRC and Obama are in cahoots with Russia and it’s at a stalemate.

Reactions: 1 person
You are just praying some loon right wing blogger does a tweet in which he claims that he used an ultra high tech device on them and that you can faintly hear Muslim chants in the background, aren't you?

or how about the truth comes out, whatever that is?

if they can tie it to Hilary, it should come out.
If they can tie it to Trump, it should come out.
If they can tie it to Muslims, it should come out.
If they can tie it to Catholics, it should come out.
If they find it really was just a nut case, it should come out.
If indeed it was the terrible guns that did it, it should come out.

there has been NOTHING. whatever the truth is we are no where close to seeing it.

Reactions: 3 people

there has been NOTHING. whatever the truth is we are no where close to seeing it.
This.

Couldn't have said it better ^^

:good!:

IF ISIS had anything to do with it they would be running up and down the streets of Syria rejoicing, wait they don't have any streets to run in any longer. Scratch that!

200w.gif

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back