The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Man I am still pissed about last night's game. And Caldwell over here blaming execution instead of a ****ty ass game plan.

Rogers injury handed the Lions the division -- Caldwell should be fired if they dont capitalize on it -- iirc Stafford looked slow -- how much again was he signed for ?

Lions beat the Packers in Green Bay. I will never take that for granted, I don't care if Rodgers is out.

Next five games are the easiest part of the schedule. Should win the next two, then face the Vikings (hopefully) for a chance to take control of the North.

Lions next six games

vs Cleveland
@ Chicago
vs Minnesota (Thanksgiving)
@ Ravens
@ Tampa Bay
vs Chicago

Vikings next six games

@ Washington
vs. Los Angeles Rams
@ Detroit
@ Atlanta
@ Carolina
vs. Cincinnati

Easily could be 2-4 or 1-5 for the Vikings, especially if the QB play drops.

Reactions: 1 person
The Lions would have killed the Titans, Chiefs, Bills or Jacksonville. Pitiful AFC. Bortles is absolute trash.

If I was JBC I would want to leave because of how long this ordeal has dragged on.

What? Patrcia has been all but confirmed as Lions HC for three weeks. I am sure JBC what told he would be kept on pretty early in thr process.

If I was JBC I would want to leave because of how long this ordeal has dragged on.

How has it dragged on? Per league set up, they couldn’t actually hire him until after the Patriots were eliminated in the post season (or their post season ended by winning the Super Bowl).

Especially since he cut his beard, wtf was he thinking?

He’s basically hired all his friends on his staff from his Syracuse days. I hate his DC hire. JBC is fine but he’s not an elite play caller. Just got a bad vibe about it.

VN Store

Back