Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why were you shaking your head about it? If they finish ahead of us, I would probably shake my head about it, but, considering the circumstances, I would still be willing to give this coaching staff some time.

I doubt he's not willing to give this staff some time. What this staff has shown over the last month and a half or so on the trail has been pretty impressive. Their history at other schools alone suggests they'll have us recruiting on a very high level. But if we finish behind South Carolina, it will be disappointing. That football program is inferior to Tennessee in every aspect. Always have been, always will be.

Reactions: 1 person
My guess for the final 8:

Isaac Taylor-Stuart
Quay Walker
JJ Peterson
Jordan Young
Otito Ogbonnia
Brandon Davis
Treveon Flowers
Glenn Beal

This is where I am. But missing on ITS, Young, and Otito wouldn’t surprise me, and adding Copeland or Palmer. Will be wild ride!

I don’t know why people are hyperventilating about this finish to this class. The circus of the last ten years of Tennessee football has made me almost completely numb to this kind of craziness.

My sports motto these days is just enjoy the good times when they come. Might be next year, five years from now or thirty years from now. You never know.

I don’t know why people are hyperventilating about this finish to this class. The circus of the last ten years of Tennessee football has made me almost completely numb to this kind of craziness.

My sports motto these days is just enjoy the good times when they come. Might be next year, five years from now or thirty years from now. You never know.

Pretty much how I feel. Still cautiously optimistic about the Pruitt hire but just don't have the time or energy to follow this rebuild as closely as I followed the failed Dooley and Jones rebuilds.

I am preemptively annoyed at all the new random threads that are going to pop up in here the closer we get to signing day.

Reactions: 2 people
I am preemptively annoyed at all the new random threads that are going to pop up in here the closer we get to signing day.

I am preemptively going to be annoyed that you are preemptively annoyed. I am so annoyed that I am considering starting a thread about being annoyed. But I will not for I know it would be annoying.

Reactions: 2 people

yep-o.gif

Another point. It appears as though a lot of picture coming out of the weekend still show kids sporting the ‘Smokey Grey’ uniforms. If the scuttlebutt coming out of Knoxville is more in favor of traditional uniforms then why are we bringing them out for our recruits to pose in?

Have they been reitired? Using them for solely recruiting purposes?

So how are we feeling going into Wednesday? I haven't been paying much attention. Give me the pessimistic view.

The pessimistic view:

Nobody is coming and we hedge our bets on the ‘19 class but doubtful we get any of them either. We should just shutdown the football program and focus on basketball.

Is that pessimistic enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back