TrumPutinGate

LMAO. Rep. Steve King acknowledges that he is a racist, so it's not an accusation. As for Tums, well, he's just the village idiot here.

Racist! Racist!!!

The classic -I’m liberal and have nothing to say to back up my ignorance so I’ll just show my retardation instead -retort.

Classic post is classic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's the absolute lowest form of throwing baseless and biased opinion. In today's climate, you just can't go throwing this word around as loosely as people like to. In real life, person to person, you call me a racist to my face for unsubstantiated reasons I'll let you know that if you call me that again I'll cut your tongue out. Not kidding. It's a serious accusation.

Throwing this word around when it's not applicable isn't acceptable and those that like to do so should be taught a lesson in manners and civility.

Racist has been used so much it’s meaningless now.

And no you wouldn’t cut anyone’s tongue out.

You gotta listen to this podcast from former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino; he's pretty connected on many levels within the intelligence community...start at January 18, 2018: Ep. 636 Another Explosive Revelation....fast forward to 34:25 and listen ALL THE WAY THRU to the end...the whole FISA warrant to spy on Trump Campaign was nothing more than an entrapment, sting op...but it's even worse...LISTEN:

Show Notes – Dan Bongino

Last edited:
[twitter]https://twitter.com/nakashimae/status/954426345798426625[/twitter]

Interesting dynamic here... certainly impacts the willingness to release the memo

Interesting dynamic here... certainly impacts the willingness to release the memo

Yes. A big key to this as well, is seeing a copy of the FISA Application(s)...not sure if they'll make that public.

Gotta be honest, this has been my belief for a while now...even though I'm not a huge Rush Limbaugh fan believer on all topics, he is a smart man...

"The Mueller investigation has, I’m convinced, dropped collusion. They’re not even looking. They’re looking at obstruction. They’re looking Trump obstructing justice, anti-Constitution. They’re looking at Trump finances. They’re looking at any number of things that would disqualify Trump on a human qualification level. I think this collusion or conspiracy between Trump and Russia has bombed out. There’s nothing to it. But these members of Congress have now seen it, and they are talking about it. And they are now lobbying for a public release of this memo on abuses of the FISA system."--- Rush Limbaugh

Pretty thorough opinion piece, to add context to quote above:

The Biggest Political Scandal of Our Lifetimes | The Rush Limbaugh Show

Do you disagree that racists are fundamentally ignorant people?

'ALL' racists = fundamentally ignorant

index.php

Reactions: 3 people

It's nice to see republicans finally fighting for privacy. It's sad that never did so before. But I'm glad they're finally coming along

VN Store

Back