Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Guys, you just can't make this sh!t up.

Co-worker: My friend is 3 months behind on her child support, so she just left for ATL to go strip all weekend at some boobie bar.

Me: No sh!t? Who is it, do I know her?

Co-worker: Blah Blah Name.

Me: Wow I'd pay to see that.

disclaimer... This woman is my age (55) and she's bad to the bone. She'll make a few hundo's this weekend.

Set me up bra..... I'll take photos

Fentanyl, oxycodone, acetyl fentanyl and despropionyl fentanyl, which are opioids; temazepam and alprazolam, which are sedatives; and citalopram

I mean damn that’s enough pills to kill a horse.

I despise crooked ass refs.

Me too. And belichek, brady, cheaters like them, most sports besides football, fat women that think they are hot, people that smell bad, hospitals, cancer more than just about anything, crappy food, taxes, stressing about work when i am not there...and cancer. Just off the top of my head. Hope you are well Grand. Gpt in the elevator with my sis at the hospital and it smelled so bad from this dudes BO literally thought something had died...it is a hospital after all
My sis told me when we got out that it was dude. Wow. G
Gave my pop 4 to 6 weeks to live and stopped chemo bc a bunch of tumors popped up in his brain now. And its all gonna be OK. The Lord God who created the Heaven and earth actually occupied the same old work van as me coming across the mountain from NC last night. Been saved 14 years and thats the 1st time i ever knew for a fact He was right next to me. He told me that dad is going with Him, my family will be healed, and everything is going to be OK. Just like i was talking to OC or Ape on the phone. Cried like a baby. Not because I was sad, i am OK. Because the guy that invented the universe heard my cry, and saw fit to visit me as plain as day. I will never, ever, forget it. The whole world could call me crazy, i have been smiling and making my dad laugh all day. I have a peace I have never had before. Ever. I buried my little brother, had to get help for addiction, and now going to bury my dad in the last 6 months. And I am fine. Its all going to be OK...cant describe it. Hope every man gets to feel it one day. Wow.

Reactions: 2 people
Brother Marcus, I thought we made a breakthrough with the Enter key and his trusty sidekick--the comma--a few months back.

I'm glad to see you in good spirits.

Brother Marcus, I thought we made a breakthrough with the Enter key and his trusty sidekick--the comma--a few months back.

I'm glad to see you in good spirits.

Naw, still wall o text bruh. Accidentally dropped a G up there and broke it up a lil though. I type about 60 or 70 words a min with 2 thumbs and no remorse. Lol

VN Store

Back