Destiny 2 (PS4 PS4 Pro Xbone PC)

After this horrendous DLC that takes about 5 minuets to complete and not having it locking you out of content already paid for, Destiny is dead. Sucks because it has so much potential. Maybe this will somehow be their wake up call but I doubt it.

Year 1 of Destiny was pretty bad too. Shocking to me that they seemed to have screwed it up just as bad if not worse with Destiny 2. I hate it because I really enjoyed the original from KF on. I quit playing a little over a month ago and really have no reason to go back right now. I'll wait for the next big expansion and give it one more shot.

Bungie is having fun with the lens. Deej and Luke had good tweets today.

There is 0% chance the Lens "bug" is a mistake. It was used for promotion of the DLC and for testing lower TTK in the crucible.

Bungie is having fun with the lens. Deej and Luke had good tweets today.

There is 0% chance the Lens "bug" is a mistake. It was used for promotion of the DLC and for testing lower TTK in the crucible.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking as well. It’s the most fun I’ve had in D2 crucible.

The new raid lair is way better than the normal raid. Still have to beat the boss but we had fun trying.

Anyone still playing? Bungie can’t seem to not crap the bed every time they move. I know the community can be/is toxic but bungie doesn’t give them any reason not to be.

D2 is garbage. Maybe next year it'll be good.

All my time goes to Fortnite now.

That’s kinda how I am. I still play D2 with friends to help them out if needed and complete my milestones. Heaven knows I need that 8th graviton lance /s.

I ran thru the Raid Lair last night....it is fun to run it with different folks and is fun. I don’t binge play it as much as D1

Still spending time on this game but it’s getting old. D1 was a better game. Nephew keeps working me over to get into Fortnite.

Bungie is supposed to be bringing back 6v6 which we sorely miss in my clan. That might get more of us on again. Iron Banner round finishes today and I just got to 80% on the milestone. Just not as interested.

Been playing MasterChief collection again start to finish also with buddies. Love the whole Halo line.

Anyone coming back for Warmind? Also (but keep in mind they said that D2 would be different and they learned from their mistakes in D1) evidently there is a new game mode coming this fall in the new season. I will try Warmind (since I bought the season pass **** in the beginning) but hope that it is much better than CoO

I’ve picked it back up a little bit. I’ll give it a chance, for sure. Low expectations though.

Serious question, how many people still play this game? Does it still have a big following?

I still play regularly. It’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Some of the biggest problems now that IB is 6v6 is map size. The maps are designed for 4v4 so adding 4 more players makes the maps feel very small. I spawn into firefights every match. It’s very frustrating from a PvP standpoint.

I still play regularly. It’s not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Some of the biggest problems now that IB is 6v6 is map size. The maps are designed for 4v4 so adding 4 more players makes the maps feel very small. I spawn into firefights every match. It’s very frustrating from a PvP standpoint.

I can see how that is frustrating. Been wondering how many still play because most of the articles I see about Destiny 2 are negative.

VN Store

Back