A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

Fox News Channel will have a new addition to its Sunday-night lineup for the next seven weeks, as the network announced on Tuesday that "Scandalous" will debut on Jan. 21 at 8 p.m. ET.

Historical documentary series ‘Scandalous’ begins with seven-part series detailing Bill Clinton's career | Fox News

1516388485008.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people
On Fox?

No way.

Fox can't report on Trump because, well, even they know he's an embarrassment and his Presidency is a complete train wreck so they simply resort to reporting on the Clinton's and other silly conspiracy theories in an effort to prop Trump up with his supporters (they are easily fooled). I never thought Fox could actually get worse than they were but since Trump was elected they've lowered the bar even further. They now reside down in the National Enquirer category of news.

Reactions: 4 people
Clinton News Network doesn't have time except for Russia myths.

I'm not positive, but zero word of the FISA warrant memo mentioned from the ****hole News Network last night or today...scanned their homepage, put in 'CNN FISA warrant memo' into Google, Bing, Yahoo...zilch

But, hey, pretty typical.

cuomo-shole.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Will you believe it after the convictions or will it take a firing squad?

Clinton, Obama, Trump.. No one is going to jail. They never do. All the pissing and moaning from both sides won't change how this works. These people don't get got. Believing otherwise is just wishful thinking. They're all above the law.

Fox can't report on Trump because, well, even they know he's an embarrassment and his Presidency is a complete train wreck so they simply resort to reporting on the Clinton's and other silly conspiracy theories in an effort to prop Trump up with his supporters (they are easily fooled). I never thought Fox could actually get worse than they were but since Trump was elected they've lowered the bar even further. They now reside down in the National Enquirer category of news.

Train Wreak.... Have you paid attention to the economic news and the stock market?

My response to your misunderstanding of a Train Wreck.

Neil Gorsuch’s confirmation to the Supreme Court

Judicial appointments

Tax reform

Economic Boom - Money is Coming back to the States and Businesses are expanding

Deregulation - Biggest factor in Economy Booming

DOW Jones Index: 26,071.72

Black Unemployment: Lowest in Decades

ObummerCare Individual mandate repeal

Kicking the Hell out of ISIS - Rules of Engagement was changed and now our Soldiers can kick ass.

Recognition of Jerusalem as Capitol of Israel

Withdrawal from Paris climate agreement - Did nothing for US except cost lots of money. Have you seen the record low temps lately? Trump did that.:)

Pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Repeal Obama’s net neutrality rules - Users have not suffered at all since. Just a DemoRat ploy to control the Internet.

That's just his first year. Most of it is correcting the damage Obummer and the DEMs did.

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks Obama! Trump riding Obama's coattails on the economy.

Obama did not deregulate or push a tax cut through Congress. These are the primary reasons the economy is booming. Businesses knew this was on the horizon when Trump got elected, hence the boom started in November.

You can thank Trump when your check is larger in February unless you are unemployed.

You Libs really need a lesson in Economics and General Civics.

Reactions: 5 people

I just spit out my coffee… Obama had the worst recovery in history out of the recession highest number of individuals receiving food stamps highest number on SSDI and lowest labor participation rate since the 70s… Yeah your guy was great LOL

Reactions: 3 people

Do US is about to become the worlds largest producer of oil… No thanks to the Obama ministration who if they had their way gasoline would be $15 a gallon and we Be riding buses and bicyclesr to work.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back