That's racist!

He must not have seen the subway video.

I was struggling trying to figure out how any NFL teams fans could be construed as mostly white. Maybe the Falcons, Dolphins, Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, Bears, Titans, Saints, and Bucs have skewed my perspective.

Reactions: 2 people
True story from this week.

Took my friend (black immigrant) back to his house to grab his wallet that he forget. Drove by a wooded area and he told me he jogs past it but gets worried because bears have been spotted there. I told him "Just get a compact .45 and you'll be fine". He laughed..reminded me he was black. I was like "Oh yeah my bad..White privilege blinded me"..

We had a good laugh..then went to Panera where he pulled his wallet out of his man purse to order a vegan sandwich...

Reactions: 2 people
Unlock the tools at Lowe's, or I'll sue.

The Ace Hardware near our house is nuts. EVERYTHING on the tool aisles is behind locked cages. I'd never seen that before. All the Yeti coolers are cabled locked together and the tumblers are in a locked case.

The Ace Hardware near our house is nuts. EVERYTHING on the tool aisles is behind locked cages. I'd never seen that before. All the Yeti coolers are cabled locked together and the tumblers are in a locked case.
It doesn't sound like you are on top of Signal or Lookout.

VN Store

Back