Netflix

I've tried watching it a couple times but can't get past like the 5th or 6th episode. It hasn't been able to draw me in.

It builds up. Admittedly slow start but one it’s devotees embrace. The hero’s and villains on this show aren’t divided by much. That kind of character development doesn’t just explode on you.

I actually liked season 2 more than 1,what didn't you like about it?

I don't know if this is really necessary since I seriously doubt too many people on here are worried about Frontier spoilers but just in case:

I just felt like the second season was rushed and there were plot holes everywhere and some of the decisions to kill off characters seemed like poor choices.

The wife who took over the trading company after her husband was murdered was a great character and the show was made worse by killing her off, imo. Plus, how in the hell does everyone in the entire camp not know who killed her? It wasn't like they were having some top secret meeting and people would've known where she was last.

Finally, why would the fact that the main bad guy (old guy, can't remember names anymore) had the tavern owner woman be enough to all of sudden cause the Captain to immediately side with Declan and take off with him to save her? I know they were "married" but he obviously didn't give a shlt about her but now he's going to not kill him and join forces? There were more but that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head, been a little while since we watched.

I don't know if this is really necessary since I seriously doubt too many people on here are worried about Frontier spoilers but just in case:

I just felt like the second season was rushed and there were plot holes everywhere and some of the decisions to kill off characters seemed like poor choices.

The wife who took over the trading company after her husband was murdered was a great character and the show was made worse by killing her off, imo. Plus, how in the hell does everyone in the entire camp not know who killed her? It wasn't like they were having some top secret meeting and people would've known where she was last.

Finally, why would the fact that the main bad guy (old guy, can't remember names anymore) had the tavern owner woman be enough to all of sudden cause the Captain to immediately side with Declan and take off with him to save her? I know they were "married" but he obviously didn't give a shlt about her but now he's going to not kill him and join forces? There were more but that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head, been a little while since we watched.

All valid, i just liked it.

Rewatching The Fall from the beginning. I forgot how tense and well done this series was. It sort of flew under everyone's radar.

I know it is odd, but one of my favorite series. I'm the guy that's first line on Netflix says "gritty, dark crime series."

10/10

Reactions: 1 person
Rewatching The Fall from the beginning. I forgot how tense and well done this series was. It sort of flew under everyone's radar.

I know it is odd, but one of my favorite series. I'm the guy that's first line on Netflix says "gritty, dark crime series."

10/10

We really enjoyed that one.

hot take: Chappelle stand up is overrated. The only reason people go ga ga over him is that his sketch comedy was genius.

Finished The Punisher; it's tied with Daredevil as best Netflix Marvel show IMO. I still probably lean towards DD just because I prefer the martial arts action, but I'd love to see him and DD get together again. If they do a season 2 of The Defenders (which I'm assuming they do), Castle definitely needs to be involved even if he's not really a member.

VN Store

Back