TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

Pence. And as horrible as that would be, it would be worth it.
Pence will throw all the gays off of buildings if he can't convert them. He will submerge all suspected atheists in a tank of water for 5 minutes, and the ones that drown are actually atheists. Plus he's a racist, I'm sure.

Pence will throw all the gays off of buildings if he can't convert them. He will submerge all suspected atheists in a tank of water for 5 minutes, and the ones that drown are actually atheists. Plus he's a racist, I'm sure.

The ending of that game sucked, WTF

Whatever Luth. You guys have been pulling the same **** since Goldwater was in office. Dumb, crazy, dangerous etc. It's the same stuff recycled with each new candidate.

Reactions: 3 people
Wait a second. Luther has to check his 8 ball for the answer.

magic-8-ball.png

Reactions: 2 people
Whatever Luth. You guys have been pulling the same **** since Goldwater was in office. Dumb, crazy, dangerous etc. It's the same stuff recycled with each new candidate.

Wasting your time. Luther has his fingers in his ears saying "lalalalala I can't hear you."

So your solution is worse than the current situation? You’d be a good mechanic.

Your spark plugs are bad, what I’d recommend is throwing the engine away. Then you don’t have a spark plug problem.

The issue du jour seems to be the assertion of executive privilege, but the real issue remains that the House Committee under Senor Nunes is nothing more than a partisan laughingstock. It's literally all just a show with Bannon followed by Lewandowski today - who essentially said, "Meeeeeh... I just kinda don't feel like answering your questions today... maybe we try again some other time." Might as well had been Jeff Spicoli ordering a pizza in Mr. Hand's class.

At any rate, Mueller is the one feared here, not these fools. In the meantime, enjoy your tax money at work with the Congressional sideshow monkey organ grinders.

NBC:

Rather than cite the possibility that the president might assert executive privilege to block his testimony, Lewandowski said he was simply not prepared to provide those answers Wednesday, offering to return at a later date.

“Yesterday he said on Fox that he would answer every question that we had. Today, however, he refused,” Schiff said. “To me it’s inconceivable that you would come to an investigative hearing on these issues unprepared to answer questions.”

Schiff complained that while Republicans were willing on Tuesday to subpoena Bannon to try and force him to answer questions about events during the transition and in the White House, there was no such willingness today when it came to Lewandowski.

“We as an investigative committee cannot allow that to become the routine, to allow witnesses to decide when and where they’re willing to answer questions,” he said. “This committee is treating witnesses differently than they treated Mr. Bannon.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

All true, yet still an improvement.

I am also seriously starting to suspect people are liking LG and others’ posts ironically in order to encourage them to post more.

A pox on all of you.

Reactions: 1 person
Developments today warrant a clean break and the third installment. I've labeled it the beginning of the end because I believe that we are seeing now the collision of the facts and the personalities which will culminate in charges against Donald Trump and others. Money laundering, bribery, obstruction, conspiracy. Or some combination thereof.

So, today ...

It has emerged that as Bannon testified to the House committee, his lawyer would go outside and call the WH and tell them what was asked. He then went back in to tell Bannon not to answer.

A couple of days ago, Lewandowski said that he would answer all questions. When he got there, however, he would not answer anything post-campaign.

When asked if he had spoken to Trump in the prior 24 hours? He refused to answer.

As I say, this is the beginning of the end of this saga. its almost over.

:good!:

VN Store

Back