'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

👀

Crouch would be a HUGE get for next class.

66959390.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I played HS football at Harding. Wife went there too.live 15 mins away

What an exciting year. This team came out of no where. Amazing story. Just wish we would have gotten the Crouch/White match up. Hopefully Crouch is a Vol and we see it on Saturdays

IN HIS OWN WORDS…

“I was excited about going to Tennessee because I had never been there before,” Crouch said. “It was a good environment and seemed like a football town. It’s a place where you would want to be. I’m going to pay attention to them and see what happens. “This was my first time at Tennessee,” he said. I got to hang with the players a little bit an I got to talk to the head coach. I really just got to know everybody because this is a new staff so I wanted to get comfortable with everybody and see if it felt like home.

“I knew a lot of the coaches from Alabama because I’ve been there a few times,” said Crouch. “They like big backs and that’s what they want to use to run their offense. “I got to see a lot of the campus,” he said. “I saw the dorms and want inside them. They have nice facilities and a big weight room. At this point, all the facilities are close to being the same so I’m not really looking too hard at them. I just wanted to make sure it was a place for me.

“Coaches have been trying to come by the school but we’ve had a lot of snow days so we haven’t been there,” Crouch said. “I’m going to Clemson this weekend. Next weekend I’m going to North Carolina for my birthday. I was thinking about going to Georgia but I’ll be at North Carolina. “I don’t have any favorites or anything right now,” he said. “I think I’m going to make a list soon though because this is becoming a lot to deal with all these people calling and trying to come see me.”

RIVAL’S REACTION…

The relationships Crouch developed with at Alabama clearly helped Tennessee with Jeremy Pruitt now at the helm. The Vols were unlikely to be a big-time player with Crouch under the previous staff but now the Vols have his attention.

The recruiting process is really getting to Crouch and he is thinking about announcing a short list to ease the burden. He maintains that he does not have any favorites but it would be surprising if schools like Alabama, Michigan, Clemson, South Carolina, North Carolina and a few others didn’t make that list.

-Adam Friedman, Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
[twitter]https://twitter.com/lemmingreport/status/959096798039232512[/twitter]

Let him know that Calhouns draws a name every Wednesday. If it's your first name you get a free 1/2 rack of ribs meal w/2 sides.

19 for '19: Vols early wish list

Crouch is going to be the golden boy for the 2019 class. He could be an unbelievable rush end/backer in a 3-4 or he could also be another Leonard Fournette on offense. He is explosive and simply a man amongst boys in high school. Everyone is all over him and both Alabama and Clemson seem to have the early momentum for him. Crouch visited the Vols in January and is exactly what Pruitt wants at the running back position.

-VQ

Purely conjecture here, but the high school that I work at recently interviewed his coach and the rumor is that if we hire him (which seems to be where we are trending) this guy might be coming with.

All speculation of course, but found that interesting.

Purely conjecture here, but the high school that I work at recently interviewed his coach and the rumor is that if we hire him (which seems to be where we are trending) this guy might be coming with.

All speculation of course, but found that interesting.

If we hire his coach he has to be on field position or we can't sign Crouch.

I work at Hickory Ridge just outside of University area in Charlotte. Word is that we interviewed his high school coach and that he seems to be the leading candidate right now.

The "rumor" is that if we hire him, then Crouch might follow along. Of course that might just be wishful thinking on some people's part whom really aren't in the know to begin with.

I work at Hickory Ridge just outside of University area in Charlotte. Word is that we interviewed his high school coach and that he seems to be the leading candidate right now.

The "rumor" is that if we hire him, then Crouch might follow along. Of course that might just be wishful thinking on some people's part whom really aren't in the know to begin with.

Thanks for the info :hi:

hire him for what? if it's an off field position, which it would have to be since we're full on field, we can't recruit Couch.

not sure i'd put much in this.

hire him for what? if it's an off field position, which it would have to be since we're full on field, we can't recruit Couch.

not sure i'd put much in this.

Look up about three posts.

This is a rare instance where my reference to "we" isn't Tennessee, it's the high school that I work at.

VN Store

Back