California Secession

NY, MD, VA ruined by 3

NY being the prime example. I think MD is a lost cause regardless of the proximity to DC. VA can be salvaged though with voter turnout.

Upstate NY is fairly conservative. You take NYC out of the mix and you end up with a red state, purple at worst.

You remove Chicago and you have a red state period.

NY being the prime example. I think MD is a lost cause regardless of the proximity to DC. VA can be salvaged though with voter turnout.

Upstate NY is fairly conservative. You take NYC out of the mix and you end up with a red state, purple at worst.

I don't know about VA. It's a commonwealth so it's hard to change course there. Unless the Fed govt shrinks dramatically I don't see it moving red anytime soon.

What's so funny about VA is that many of the transplants into NVA are from MD, they moved to VA to get away from being over taxed and over regulated just to vote for the same in VA.

I don't know about VA. It's a commonwealth so it's hard to change course there. Unless the Fed govt shrinks dramatically I don't see it moving red anytime soon.

What's so funny about VA is that many of the transplants into NVA are from MD, they moved to VA to get away from being over taxed and over regulated just to vote for the same in VA.

Mental disease

Brilliant idea for Cali. Let the liberals and homeless stay in their sh!thole and the rest of the people stay in the nice parts of Cali.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCGtxeknSg[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person

Same thing happened in Colorado. California folks moved in to "escape" the high taxation and bad business environment only to vote in the same.

Philly is what I was specifically referring to.

Philly doesn't "run" that state as seen in the last election.

NY was specifically what I was mentioning, but Hog does make the case for Maryland and Virginia, though I think regardless of the removal of DC, Maryland would vote blue.

NY-State-Map-2016-Presidential-Election_800x450.jpg

Maryland as a whole is fairly conservative. Western Maryland may as well be West Virginia. Eastern shore may as well be the panhandle. But the state is controlled by Montgomery County, Baltimore, and Annapolis (in that order).

55 electoral votes in Cali...

I understand the fascination with splitting, but the liberal elite will never let it happen...

I was in San Fran this week for work.. Ground zero for liberalism... The income gaps was like the grand cannon...Simply amazing the amount of people living on the streets...

Reactions: 2 people
I was in San Fran this week for work.. Ground zero for liberalism... The income gaps was like the grand cannon...Simply amazing the amount of people living on the streets...
I want to see this grand cannon thing though. Is it made by Howitzer? :lolabove::lolabove: :hi:

Did you use the app for avoiding all the human excrement and urine in the streets?

VN Store

Back