Jeff Flake lays into Trump

There are lesser violations. Public officials cannot even threaten the press and there is judicial precedent on this.

I know the Tweet you're referring to and yes that was inappropriate of him. But to liken him to Stalin's evil regime is insanity at best.

I know the Tweet you're referring to and yes that was inappropriate of him. But to liken him to Stalin's evil regime is insanity at best.

Haven't seen the quote, is he likening the Dotards administration to Stalin's regime or is he pointing out the similarities in the way they both treated the press?

Kind of an important distinction.

Reactions: 1 person
Right, cause I love Obama so much. I know you've seen me say he's the worst president of my life (for this type of ****), so GTFOOH with that weak stuff.

I missed your constant *****ing and moaning about things he DID that were way worse than what Trump has SAID. Sorry.

Reactions: 4 people
I missed your constant *****ing and moaning about things he DID that were way worse than what Trump has SAID. Sorry.

Obama is old news. I know each day you get closer to the grave and you want to live in the past, but Trump is our president now. I'm sorry that I discuss things that are actually happening, but that's not going to change.

Bush was the subject of my ire, and then Obama was the subject of my ire. Now it's Trump's turn.

Reactions: 3 people
Obama is old news. I know each day you get closer to the grave and you want to live in the past, but Trump is our president now. I'm sorry that I discuss things that are actually happening, but that's not going to change.

Bush was the subject of my ire, and then Obama was the subject of my ire. Now it's Trump's turn.

I said I was sorry for missing your ire during the Obama years. I will use the search feature to go look.

I said I was sorry for missing your ire during the Obama years. I will use the search feature to go look.

I literally just said he's the worst POTUS of my life. ctrl f search the post you just read 5 minutes ago. Senility is a *****, huh?

Reactions: 3 people
Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake compares Trump's press attacks to Stalin in fiery Senate floor speech | Fox News

Wow. Gotta say that he speaks a lot of truth here. Not that there isn't a bit of hyperbole for effect, but we definitely have a president who is so insecure in his narcissism that he can't stand for any negative press, and it's impacting his ability to effectively govern. Past presidents would just let most of the criticism roll off their backs and continue with the work of the people.

I'm a lifelong Republican who even volunteered for GHWB's campaign back in high school, yet I'm disgusted by Trump's behavior. I would never have voted for Clinton, but I can't believe the voters allowed someone like Trump to even win the GOP nomination. It's embarrassing.

I thought Bush was Stalin

Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake compares Trump's press attacks to Stalin in fiery Senate floor speech | Fox News

Wow. Gotta say that he speaks a lot of truth here. Not that there isn't a bit of hyperbole for effect, but we definitely have a president who is so insecure in his narcissism that he can't stand for any negative press, and it's impacting his ability to effectively govern. Past presidents would just let most of the criticism roll off their backs and continue with the work of the people.

I'm a lifelong Republican who even volunteered for GHWB's campaign back in high school, yet I'm disgusted by Trump's behavior. I would never have voted for Clinton, but I can't believe the voters allowed someone like Trump to even win the GOP nomination. It's embarrassing.

Aww, Trump hurts your feelz

I literally just said he's the worst POTUS of my life. ctrl f search the post you just read 5 minutes ago. Senility is a *****, huh?

I read your post. I’m just going to look back for your posts expressing the same outrage against Obama. That shouldn’t take me very long should it?

It's always funny to read the immature postings of Trump sheep. So eager to blow off or deflect any criticism, just like Trump himself. No actual thought involved. Sad.

VN Store

Back