Did Trump Use The Word "Sh*thole"

Did Trump Use The Word Sh*thole?

• Total voters
I agree that Trump should be more careful in the words he uses but you cannot deny that the MSM sensationalizes and takes much of what he says out of context.

I agree but it brings to mind "you didn't build that" and "at this point what difference does it make?".

That knife cuts both ways.

At any rate, what is the MSM anyhow? Whatever we don't agree with?

Reactions: 1 person
I agree but it brings to mind "you didn't build that" and "at this point what difference does it make?".

That knife cuts both ways.

At any rate, what is the MSM anyhow? Whatever we don't agree with?

Oh yeah, I remember the outcry of the MSM and hours and hours discussion over those comments. :thud:

Reactions: 1 person
Oh yeah, I remember the outcry of the MSM and hours and hours discussion over those comments. :thud:

I too remember the crying over the out of context faux rage.

Now if someone can tell me which media outlets I'm supposed to consider untrustworthy "MSM", I'd be appreciative. I'd also like to know how the trumpers are immune to the #fakenews while literally everyone else is clearly being duped.

Reactions: 2 people
I too remember the crying over the out of context faux rage.

Now if someone can tell me which media outlets I'm supposed to consider untrustworthy "MSM", I'd be appreciative. I'd also like to know how the trumpers are immune to the #fakenews while literally everyone else is clearly being duped.

MSM is anything that disagrees with their worldview. If it doesn't fit the Trump regime, then it is fake news.

Reactions: 2 people
It's a good thing I don't consider Breitbart an MSM site. They are as accurate and truthful and non-biased as they come.

Truly the gold standard in centrist reporting, beyond reproach.

VN Store

Back