Most important thing CJP has said so far.

Because giving the government more money is going to shrink the debt? And last time i checked government checks are signed by the secratary of the treasury, not the president. But it is nice to see that when your savior gets besmirched you act like him and jump to a computer to compound your problems with ad hominem attacks?

I didn't see it as besmirching President Trump. I saw it as just another classless liberal doing what liberals do best, act childish and petty. Kinda like your comments with the word savior. You guys need to get over the fact you lost the election and grow up!
:hi:

Reactions: 6 people
If he calls Butch a huckster, what does Finebaum say about President Flim Flam, the Great Con? He prolly does not mix politics into his sports show.

But you do? SMFH. When you get your deduction this year make sure and send it back.

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't see it as besmirching President Trump. I saw it as just another classless liberal doing what liberals do best, act childish and petty. Kinda like your comments with the word savior. You guys need to get over the fact you lost the election and grow up!

Because there is only republicants and dumbacrats right? Learn the political spectrum and we can have an actual debate.

Reactions: 1 person

But you sure did get defensive of him as soon as you percieved a slight against him just like his toddler like rants on twitter. Rich.

Sorry my friend but that's 100% totally WRONG!

Pruitt did not leave Tennessee until the recruiting dead period started.

Dead period means that coaches are NOT allowed to contact player in person or by phone.

After Pruitt went back to Bama to finish coaching the rest of this season he still had his new coaches sending cards and letter to recruits.

All of them, Pruitt included, were still watching film, evaluating players and Pruitt was sending out letters making scholly offers to the kids we want.

By NCAA rules coaches are only allowed a few hours per day to work with the players for their bowl games and all the rest of the hours of the day and night Pruitt WAS getting work done for Tennessee.

Pruitt actually said he felt a little guilty about not being in Knoxville but he had to complete his seasons contract and keep his word of Honor to the Bama kids.

Pruitt was back in K town a few short hours after the NC game was over.

Many hours every single day Pruitt was getting solid work done for Tennessee.

Sorry if the facts don't go along with your agenda my friend.

VFL...GBO!!!

Not true. The coaches can’t visit players during the dead period. There can be contact. I thought we cleared this up 1845621 times.

Ok people, this is a football forum, not a political forum. Please go to CNN, or Fox or whatever side of the spectrum you're on and post that crap. Let us football fans post football talk. smh

Ok people, this is a football forum, not a political forum. Please go to CNN, or Fox or whatever side of the spectrum you're on and post that crap. Let us football fans post football talk. smh

Football is political, just look at the NFL.

Haven't you heard about that?

LOL!

A'ight, now back to Tennessee footVol.

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back