Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally do this (cough cough), but i'm just gonna go ahead and call bs on this. There were enough of us (who actually pay big money into UT) saying be patient, but you chose not to be. You grabbed on to the first biggest name that sounded good to you.

Will Pruitt be the great hire we've been looking for? Who knows. Is he a great hire so far? Seems to be.

Do you have a f***ing clue what you're talking about? No. Not even a fu**9ng clue.

You're a fan. That's what i love about guys like you...but, guys like you also need to chill out just a little bit. In today's world of media...you're thought's and ideas become instant. There are idiots out there that cling on to those thoughts.

Come on man...you lost it yourself over that **** show..give me a break.

Reactions: 11 people
I don't normally do this (cough cough), but i'm just gonna go ahead and call bs on this. There were enough of us (who actually pay big money into UT) saying be patient, but you chose not to be. You grabbed on to the first biggest name that sounded good to you.

Will Pruitt be the great hire we've been looking for? Who knows. Is he a great hire so far? Seems to be.

Do you have a f***ing clue what you're talking about? No. Not even a fu**9ng clue.

You're a fan. That's what i love about guys like you...but, guys like you also need to chill out just a little bit. In today's world of media...you're thought's and ideas become instant. There are idiots out there that cling on to those thoughts.

'Holier than thou' much?

Reactions: 21 people
So...did I miss something here? Because this article makes it seem like Kelly not only got into a verbal argument with his girlfriend but also knocked her to the ground and essentially destroyed the apartment. THEN went outside and jumped off a 30 foot wall. I haven't heard the first part anywhere from anyone until I read it here:

Tennessee's Kelly Jr. hospitalized after altercation with girlfriend

So...did I miss something here? Because this article makes it seem like Kelly not only got into a verbal argument with his girlfriend but also knocked her to the ground and essentially destroyed the apartment. THEN went outside and jumped off a 30 foot wall. I haven't heard the first part anywhere from anyone until I read it here:

Tennessee's Kelly Jr. hospitalized after altercation with girlfriend

Hyams reported it yesterday and there was a whole discussion on here about it for a few pages.

Seems to me that what's in the police report is what happened...especially since there's a witness listed. Whether he actually attempted suicide, however, is another matter.

By reading the article, it sounds like he narrowly missed jail time too.

Hyams reported it yesterday and there was a whole discussion on here about it for a few pages.

Seems to me that what's in the police report is what happened...especially since there's a witness listed. Whether he actually attempted suicide, however, is another matter.

By reading the article, it sounds like he narrowly missed jail time too.

I was here for the maybe suicide part but I must have totally missed the part where he pushed his girlfriend down and the subsequent discussion about that. Its entirely possible Im just an idiot, just wanted to see if that part had been brought up.

I don't want to find and bump his recruiting thread unnecessarily. Noticed a lot of CB's for 4* Harold Joiner to Auburn lately. He's a big big back, like 6'3" 220lbs. I wonder why we never got in on that.

I don't want to find and bump his recruiting thread unnecessarily. Noticed a lot of CB's for 4* Harold Joiner to Auburn lately. He's a big big back, like 6'3" 220lbs. I wonder why we never got in on that.

My guess would be not on Lyle's radar, & when CJP arrived he got his own Big back in Banks.

My guess would be not on Lyle's radar, & when CJP arrived he got his own Big back in Banks.

Yeah but we offered a number of backs and Joiner was never among them, even before Banks committed.

I was just wondering. Pruitt and CRG have my fullest faith right now.

He crossed over the line so much it makes you wonder about his whole persona now.

give-it-a-ponder-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
They live in Elk Mound but are fishing at Amacoy Lake. It's my sister-in-law, so I'm not really familiar with the area.

I know where you’re talking about. I prefer to visit family up there in the summer. I move away and stayed away from that area because of the winters.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you think maybe he... maybe he has hair? What if he doesn't have a motorcycle either! I'll bet he drives a minivan with dual DVD players for the kids!

I bet he was never in the military and his plane is more like this:

_98334232_p05k31yv.jpg

That's why it took him so long to get home the last trip.

Watching the Titans game last night and besides the horrible, but not surprising officiating, I couldn't help but watch yet another team struggle to cover Gronk.... Serious question here, the guy is big yes, and has great hands, but slow as hell and makes weak off-balance cuts and struggles to run any true routes...
Yet he is almost always WIDE open(no one picks him up) or someone is playing catch up to go over and cover him... If he lines up at WR, there is about a 90% chance the guy is going to get the ball thrown his way. I just don't get how teams don't/won't cover him...
Heck, Jason Witten is faster and makes sharper cuts but it is like people just forget about covering Gronk out there until it's too late...

Watching the Titans game last night and besides the horrible, but not surprising officiating, I couldn't help but watch yet another team struggle to cover Gronk.... Serious question here, the guy is big yes, and has great hands, but slow as hell and makes weak off-balance cuts and struggles to run any true routes...
Yet he is almost always WIDE open(no one picks him up) or someone is playing catch up to go over and cover him... If he lines up at WR, there is about a 90% chance the guy is going to get the ball thrown his way. I just don't get how teams don't/won't cover him...
Heck, Jason Witten is faster and makes sharper cuts but it is like people just forget about covering Gronk out there until it's too late...

Gronk isn’t slow. That’s what makes him impossible to cover.

If you put a corner on him, he just is bigger and stronger than them. Put a S on him, they don’t have good enough coverage skills/speed to hang with him. LB on him? Forget about it.

You have to double him and it creates matchup problems everywhere else. Dude is a freak show.

Reactions: 1 person
Gronk isn’t slow. That’s what makes him impossible to cover.

If you put a corner on him, he just is bigger and stronger than them. Put a S on him, they don’t have good enough coverage skills/speed to hang with him. LB on him? Forget about it.

You have to double him and it creates matchup problems everywhere else. Dude is a freak show.

He is definitely hard to cover, but he is in no way close to being faster than NFL DB's or safeties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back