Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we move back?

That will depend on where the job market leads us, but most likely somewhere from Nashville and westward. Have no desire to live in Memphis, even though it's a great city and has the best food in the state. Anyone who doesn't like Memphis BBQ is crazier than a s***house rat!

If I wore glasses, I'd wear those.

Okay. They are similar to the ones in your avatar. I knew that wasn't you.

I wanted Raybans! The place I went to in network didn't have them! I almost walked out! But found some that pacified. They are guess sunglasses. F*** it.

They make great glasses too. I’ve had these for years. Although, I mostly wear contacts throughout the day.

Progressive s***? Explain.

They are bi focal lenses without the dividing visible line. It's like looking through a f***ing fish bowl. You have to look directly at what you want to see. Follow your nose kinda thing. Peripherals are f***ed. The lower half is for close up sh!t. Fashion over function kinda sh!t. That and the fact I own multiple pairs of prada sneakers makes me a dooshbag.

They are bi focal lenses without the dividing visible line. It's like looking through a f***ing fish bowl. You have to look directly at what you want to see. Follow your nose kinda thing. Peripherals are f***ed. The lower half is for close up sh!t. Fashion over function kinda sh!t. That and the fact I own multiple pairs of prada sneakers makes me a dooshbag.

I gotcha. My vision is ****ed. Left eye -4.25 and right eye -4.75. No bifocals though. Yet......

I gotcha. My vision is ****ed. Left eye -4.25 and right eye -4.75. No bifocals though. Yet......

I just turned 48, and for my f***ing birthday I celebrated by buying myself the intro level prize of antiquity. F***ing bi focals! Good thing I have a wife 7 years younger than me and hotter than Georgia asphalt in August.

I just turned 48, and for my f***ing birthday I celebrated by buying myself the intro level prize of antiquity. F***ing bi focals! Good thing I have a wife 7 years younger than me and hotter than Georgia asphalt in August.

That-a-boy VZ! And the fact that you love her makes her even hotter.

Not sure how its possible to be this crazy but not check out permanently at some point.

Maybe you can't lose your marbles if you drilled holes through them, and wear them like beads in your beard.

Reactions: 2 people
That-a-boy VZ! And the fact that you love her makes her even hotter.

Dude, we got a story that is movie like. We "dated" in the early nineties, then went in different directions. Too long to intimate here, but it involves turkeys celibacy God death divorce and key west among other things in no particular order.

Not sure how its possible to be this crazy but not check out permanently at some point.

Maybe you can't lose your marbles if you drilled holes through them, and wear them like beads in your beard.

Is your cat making TOO MUCH NOISE ALL THE TIME?

Dude, we got a story that is movie like. We "dated" in the early nineties, then went in different directions. Too long to intimate here, but it involves turkeys celibacy God death divorce and key west among other things in no particular order.

Write a screenplay.

Once again,Ape, you slip in unexpectedly and in a few strokes you change the thermostat, lower the clouds, befuddle heavens certainty, and cause epilepsy in once sure handed posters to the VN. Love you man.

You play pain like Yo Yo Ma plays cello brother.

Sitting in a bar. The same old bar. Sitting with a friend, an old friend. We sat silently at the bar. the same old bar, watching a game. I wasnt feeling static signatures that warn of impending lightining strikes. I wasnt under my breath begging for the devinest of interventions to provide the other half of myself, though that prayer had been sent up more often than a childs kite. I was just in the same old bar with an old friend drinking the same old beer watching a game. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see another old friend. Heather. A friend I tried to turn into a mesenger of sorts. Twice... twice before I explained my intentions as pure. Twice I explained my sorrow for not applying weight to a connection... a wreckless connection that I never let get far from me. She leans into me and whispers in my ear "look whos behind me". I turned to see a memory, a fond memory that quietly haunted me for years. There she stood. Her eyes... those eyes. The way she looked at me. Those beautiful blue eyes... they looked at me in just the same way they did 15 years ago.

My brains on the train
And I stayed at the station
I tied my shoes together again
I've got a long way to fall
And I've just started fallin
This stupid smile is my heads only friend

Wolves are social creatures
Intelligent but reliant on a tolerable pack for survival
Rebellion requires kindreds

God is subtle like a white flag in a blizzard
Surrender comes hard in the cold
The devil blunt an bold like a picnic lizard