UFC Thread

Gonna be a good one.. who you have winning?

If I were to bet, I'd put money on Ngannou, but if Stipe can get through the first 5 minutes, I think it's his to lose. I just can't believe that Ngannou has all them muscles and simultaneously has great conditioning. I have to see it with my eyes first.

I think Stipe's game plan should be to either stay out of reach, mixing in some counter punching, and then clinch whenever Ngannou closes the distance. He's not known for his wrestling because he's been KO'ing everybody, but Stipe's foundation is wrestling.

If I were to bet, I'd put money on Ngannou, but if Stipe can get through the first 5 minutes, I think it's his to lose. I just can't believe that Ngannou has all them muscles and simultaneously has great conditioning. I have to see it with my eyes first.

I think Stipe's game plan should be to either stay out of reach, mixing in some counter punching, and then clinch whenever Ngannou closes the distance. He's not known for his wrestling because he's been KO'ing everybody, but Stipe's foundation is wrestling.
I agree , all those muscles take a lot of oxygen. Gun to my head= first round ending= ngannou. Anything later than that=stipe..

Stipe is the more well rounded fighter. Ngannou has more knockout power. It comes down to whether or not Ngannou connects. If he doesn’t land a big punch, Stipe wins.

VN Store

Back