The Official #24 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I am proud of my Vols. How hard is it in college bb to hold onto the lead against a tough team with their backs against the wall? Not f'n easy....

Best officiated game I have seen all season. Sure they missed a few calls, however, it was finally a game where you didn't notice the refs were even there. They actually let them play, especially in the first half. Not sure who the 3 refs were but kudos to all of them.

Had same thought during the game.

Devoe has been on the NIT selection committee for several years. He's been on the road the last month and a half of recent seasons.

Best officiated game I have seen all season. Sure they missed a few calls, however, it was finally a game where you didn't notice the refs were even there. They actually let them play, especially in the first half. Not sure who the 3 refs were but kudos to all of them.

Wish I could like this 10 times....so much more fun to watch when it's not a whistle fest. Refs are ruining the game as a spectator sport.

This is a basketball team that has exceeded everybody in the world's expectations and continues to do so.

Admiral Schofield has proven me to be the fool.

He's a lot better as the bruising wing type than I thought he could be.

Great to see the only center we play Kyle Alexander continue to show improvement.

Gotta love seeing the Straw Plains Shotgun Jordan Bowden become not only a contributor but a starter for us.

Jordan Bone outplayed Daniel again.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a basketball team that has exceeded everybody in the world's expectations and continues to do so.

Admiral Schofield has proven me to be the fool.

He's a lot better as the bruising wing type than I thought he could be.

Great to see the only center we play Kyle Alexander continue to show improvement.

Gotta love seeing the Straw Plains Shotgun Jordan Bowden become not only a contributor but a starter for us.

Jordan Bone outplayed Daniel again.

I'm not surprised. However I did think that Schofield was going to be a bigger factor from the start of the season. I also thought that Darrington was going to be the breakout guard instead of getting the fewest minutes.

Amen

Exactly right, and the NCAA should take notice of near seamless games like this. The fewer the whistles, the fewer of those dreaded trips to the monitor. This business of reviewing every "suspect" action above shoulder level is ruining the flow of the games imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back