Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to keep complaining about officiating but Gronk motioning out of backfield, runs towards line of scrimmage and ball is snapped.

He is in forward motion towards the LOS when snap occurs.

This isn’t CFL! That’s freaking illegal procedure

Reactions: 2 people
It always is, especially when playing the Patriots. Notice the penalties come at crucial points. Notice the Patriots do the exact same things and are not called.

Patriots are a much better and more disciplined team. They really don't need any additional help.

As a Miami fan that plays the Patriots twice a year, this is spot on. Patriots ALWAYS get the calls.

Not to keep complaining about officiating but Gronk motioning out of backfield, runs towards line of scrimmage and ball is snapped.

Hey you let Goodells bestie win. He's need this 40th Patriots super bowl appearance that nobody wants

There was a shift and (Amendola I think) moved to the back field at the same time. They were set for 1 second.

The Titans aren’t ready for the Super Bowl yet but man the refs have dictated how this game would go
from the outset. It’s amazing how one sided this game has been called. It’s rare to see a game when the titans don’t pressure the qb any. They’ve barely touched Brady.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Mr. Romo:

We at the NFL have been very impressed with your skill and insight as a color commentator on the CBS NFL broadcast. However, we would like to respectfully request that you please refrain from pointing out the ineptitude of our officiating crews.

Signed,
Roger G

Reactions: 5 people
Dear Mr. Romo:

We at the NFL have been very impressed with your skill and insight as a color commentator on the CBS NFL broadcast. However, we would like to respectfully request that you please refrain from pointing out the ineptitude of our officiating crews.

Signed,
Roger G

Potd

He was infinitely better than the other two main options we were having forced down our throats at the time, a little context helps understand why some of us felt that way. On the other hand, how it turned out is definitely infinitely better than Leach and I think most all of the Leach hire supporters would agree.

I don't normally do this (cough cough), but i'm just gonna go ahead and call bs on this. There were enough of us (who actually pay big money into UT) saying be patient, but you chose not to be. You grabbed on to the first biggest name that sounded good to you.

Will Pruitt be the great hire we've been looking for? Who knows. Is he a great hire so far? Seems to be.

Do you have a f***ing clue what you're talking about? No. Not even a fu**9ng clue.

You're a fan. That's what i love about guys like you...but, guys like you also need to chill out just a little bit. In today's world of media...you're thought's and ideas become instant. There are idiots out there that cling on to those thoughts.

Reactions: 18 people
SIAP. Josh Smith wins. Review not needed.

Attachments

• D5E96176-EC21-4AD8-9A25-2555D9E67F81.jpg
    D5E96176-EC21-4AD8-9A25-2555D9E67F81.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back