Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking team TNS to a new level today. We’re on a manhunt for a dude that shot a cop in Knoxville yesterday (cops going to be fine) and I have been awake since 06:30 yesterday morning.

And I was just coming here to ask you to get to the bottom of the TK Jr. situation.

Fine, go do your "important" job and chase bad guys, or whatever.

IF there is a police report it was gonna come out anyways. I mean I get somebody has to report it.

Let the police report make that statement then.

TK clearly doesn't want people to know if that's the real reason. He said his leg just gave out.

If he's telling the truth and Hyams is not, there better be repurcussions.

I seem to remember reading that Hyams wouldn't speculate about a coaching search before Jones was formally fired "out of respect for the coaches." Apparently he doesn't have the same respect for the players. He can eat s***.

He was just bloviating yesterday on 104.5 about how if HE was the coach, HE would NEVER let Jennings back on the team either. Such a sanctimonious ass. I used to have some respect for him because he seemed to be an actual journalist but that has mostly gone out the window this past year.

Last edited:
Folty filed 2.3 and the Braves filed 2.2 and they couldn’t work that out? Def getting traded ha

He is.

That article cracks me up, too. BCSO SWAT wasn’t even there. That was all our guys. All Smoky Mountains Fugitive Task Force.

That’s small town politics for you. Important thing is that the guy is in jail.

Excellent work man. Glad you and your guys were unscathed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back