Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

My New Year's resolution to eat worse, exercise less, and be more irresponsible with my money is going great. Have not missed one day.

Reactions: 1 person
My New Year's resolution to eat worse, exercise less, and be more irresponsible with my money is going great. Have not missed one day.
Eating Nacho Cheese Doritos while I type. Good resolutions, and you should be able to stick to them.

I started lifting weights again the day after Christmas. Being 50 made getting back into the groove after a several years long layoff difficult. I thought "I'll just take it easy and gradually get back into it"...... I tried and still felt as if I'd been thrown off the side of s mountain. Getting old sucks

I started lifting weights again the day after Christmas. Being 50 made getting back into the groove after a several years long layoff difficult. I thought "I'll just take it easy and gradually get back into it"...... I tried and still felt as if I'd been thrown off the side of s mountain. Getting old sucks
Every morning when I wake up, I feel like I've been in a car wreck the day before.

Reactions: 3 people

You get a routine going, and it should help you feel much better. I feel as good as ever working out now, but I don’t get crazy. I don’t overdo my leg, and not trying to get all jacked up. I just have a routine I do about 3 days a week, and it’s helped me feel better. Stick with it!

Do you have one of those beds you put a quarter in before you lay down? If so, maybe install a seatbelt!
LOL! Actually, it's called being 68 years old, and inheriting mass quantities of arthritis from my mother's side of the family. They all had it bad.

Did anyone seen the end of the Saints/Vikings game? Yeesh

Crazy

Attachments

• D2C74602-C4F8-4428-A29B-417C9CFFA5B1.jpeg
    D2C74602-C4F8-4428-A29B-417C9CFFA5B1.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back