Neyland I (Formerly known as Gruden Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure could've used some apedozer yesterday.

I was talking to a friend. He directly disobeyed my instructions.

I told him not to freak out over a girl, and to never intimate any sort of suicidal impulse to someone in a position of authority.

He did both and ended up locked up in loony bin jail for a week.

I told him not to freak out over a girl, and to never intimate any sort of suicidal impulse to someone in a position of authority.

Sound advice almost never penetrates an unsound mind.

I've never really freaked out over a girl. I've never understood the sky is falling emotional response to losing or being rejected by women. Do the math and move along.

How's the weather in Florida today? You lucky bastard.

It's about 60 right now but getting into the mid 40's tonight. I know, nothing like in TN, etc. It's 31 in Lenoir City right now and getting down to around 20 tonight. Hell no!

It's about 60 right now but getting into the mid 40's tonight. I know, nothing like in TN, etc. It's 31 in Lenoir City right now and getting down to around 20 tonight. Hell no!

Below 10 degrees tonight

Attachments

• 20180113_144222.jpg
    20180113_144222.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1
The greatest weakness of man is woman. On the flip side, they can also be our greatest strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back