The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

So according to Intellicast, it will be 26 degrees (feels like 17) with around 9MPH wind at kickoff.

I can honestly say, I’ve not been this hype for a Titans game in a hot minute. Whether it ends in disappointment or not, I’m glad they made it this far.

Reactions: 4 people
Back to reality today, IMO. I think the Pats cover. Hope we go out with dignity, though. Still don’t think anything will be achieved with current coaching staff.

ESPN: you know Tennessee has a..... I can't finish it. Pats are god no one will beat them. Those three losses are flukes

House money, boys. Just go out prove everyone wrong.

This.

Two TD dog on the road against the SB champs and a legend at QB. Absolutely nothing to lose. Will be great to see how they stack up, if for nothing else, for how they need to draft and adjust the roster. Especially if they move on from Robiskie.

This.

Two TD dog on the road against the SB champs and a legend at QB. Absolutely nothing to lose. Will be great to see how they stack up, if for nothing else, for how they need to draft and adjust the roster. Especially if they move on from Robiskie.

Secondary, secondary, linebacker, secondary

House money, boys. Just go out prove everyone wrong.

This. All day long. Nobody expects us to go up there and win. No reason not to throw everything we have at it. I don’t doubt the defense can keep us in the game, I just want to see the offense give them something to keep playing for.

TitanUp!!!

There-will-be-haters-there-will-be-doubters-there-will-be-non-believers-and-there-will-be-the-Titans-preoving-them-wrong..jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I honestly think it comes down to a few things. 1.) how well can the Titans cover up Brown (LB) in pass coverage.
2.) how well has mariota studied for this game, expecting a lot of trap coverage and rain concepts (two LB's que on an OL and blitz the opposite of his movement while the other LB next to the blitzer drops out in coverage)
3.) what kind of pressures are the Titans gonna bring?
4.) obviously how does the Secondary hold up this game... And how aggressive will the titans be on offense???

Would love it if the you guys would beat the Pats tonight so the Lions can lock up Patricia as the new coach.

Good Luck y'all.

Go Titans!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back