The Official #24 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

A&M has three starters that are 6 feet 9 inches or taller so UT needs to stay even on the boards and Bowden or Bone need to be that third scorer to complement Williams and Schofield........ If the UT bigs get in foul trouble, I think Pons could get a few minutes tonight to counter balance A&M's height inside along with Fulkerson and Walker.

This will be a close one and go Big Orange!!!

Obviously I hope Tennessee wins, but I can't imagine TX A&M starts the conference season 0-5. This is a team that had SERIOUS Final 4 aspirations, and if they lose tonight they will have a serious uphill battle the rest of the way.

Obviously I hope Tennessee wins, but I can't imagine TX A&M starts the conference season 0-5. This is a team that had SERIOUS Final 4 aspirations, and if they lose tonight they will have a serious uphill battle the rest of the way.

That’s what worries me the most.

I can’t see them losing 5 straight either.

Georgia about to drop a bad game at home

Ole miss on the verge of beating Florida

Sorry to post here but our thread has disappeared

You done f’d it up now

Hah I meant Titanup by cheering for New England!

Vols get a tough draw today by playing the Aggies at full strength for first time 5 weeks...but if Grant plays determined like he was at Vandy, we get the W. He's gotta stay out of foul trouble though.

Georgia about to drop a bad game at home

Ole miss on the verge of beating Florida

Sorry to post here but our thread has disappeared

Stolen by Around the NCAA. I wonder if they'll enjoy BTO and Ziti "debating".

I thought that it was needed here... the Regular Posters of the BBF was getting busy. It's now kind of hard to keep up with Dallas amongst all of the clutter.

I tend to agree, could possibly push that number even higher.

I think we will need 50+ from those not named Williams & Schofield and that as a team we will need to shoot 40%+ from deep...also <10 turnovers. Oh, and rebound the ball :)

No second chance points for aTm, we have to own the defensive glass.

What has happened to TAM? How have they gone from top 10 to Sec basement? I haven't followed them at all obviously but I'm assuming key injuries?

Caring for sick wife and 4year old both with flu so apologies if previously discussed.

What has happened to TAM? How have they gone from top 10 to Sec basement? I haven't followed them at all obviously but I'm assuming key injuries?

Caring for sick wife and 4year old both with flu so apologies if previously discussed.

Injuries and suspension. Hope your family gets to feeling better.

If we keep playing our game, we will win! Just because a/m has all players back doesn’t mean they can flip the switch on! Additionally, Billy Kennedy is a slimeball so I hope we blow them out! He tried to cheat two, TWO, timeouts at end of UK game during free throws and officials review. I’m very surprised they didn’t T him up!!!

Vols play inside out, shoot good and penetrate to draw fouls, we win by 10+!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

3 starters were out for their first 3 conference games. 1 was still out last game. That's why they lost their first 3 games. Should have beaten KY. Bad call at the end of the game at KY. Imagine that.

3 starters were out for their first 3 conference games. 1 was still out last game. That's why they lost their first 3 games. Should have beaten KY. Bad call at the end of the game at KY. Imagine that.
a bad call in kentuckys favor @ corruptarena? Must be some sort of mistake!

So is a&m back to pre-conference full strength now?

VN Store

Back