Legalize Pot?

Should Pot Be Legalized Nationally?

• Total voters
Your example of "horrible crap" was cocaine which everyone knew was in the product. Why do you think people were buying these drinks? Cocaine drinks were extremely popular then.

Get your pep at 10, 2, and 4

Just what the Dr. ordered!😉

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: 1 person
4 oz. seems kind of high. (Pun intended) That much and you're supplying a party. And for growing your own. How many plants, I don't know.

Puns aside, how does that seem too high? Why should an amount be based on how much is to be used that day/night?

There were various single digit limits on plants throughout Colorado when I was there. Worked out alright.

Puns aside, how does that seem too high? Why should an amount be based on how much is to be used that day/night?

super-troopers-marijuana.png

According to an incident report seen by KHBS, an officer arrived at the Whitaker's property and found Compton hiding in the bushes. Compton initially claimed he was feeding the donkeys some carrots and denied having sex with the animals.

When told about the surveillance footage, Compton allegedly said he smoked a lot of marijuana and claimed the drug made him do "sick things." He also promised the officer that he would get help if he was not charged.

Arkansas man arrested, accused of having sex with family's pet donkey | Fox News

According to an incident report seen by KHBS, an officer arrived at the Whitaker's property and found Compton hiding in the bushes. Compton initially claimed he was feeding the donkeys some carrots and denied having sex with the animals.

When told about the surveillance footage, Compton allegedly said he smoked a lot of marijuana and claimed the drug made him do "sick things." He also promised the officer that he would get help if he was not charged.

Arkansas man arrested, accused of having sex with family's pet donkey | Fox News

It's not because he was high..

It's because he was from Arkansas.

Just saying.

Reactions: 2 people
florida man getting a run for his money

In what galaxy is screwing a donkey equivalent to stealing food? Remind me to never party with you. Lol

And yes, I'm sure someone has done much worse than steal ribs while drunk.

Arkansas explains more than the cannabis with this story.

Reactions: AshG and Danl

VN Store

Back