Dixie Stampede Is Now "Dolly Parton's Stampede"

Being somewhat serious (hard to take this thread seriously) but a lot of people don't realize what she does behind the scenes for the community.

She's earned the right to rename a ride or two if she wants.

I agree. Although, her position in the community is largely titular.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s mostly Yankees on vacation. It’s not like locals pour in to see the show.

It's mostly southerners on vacation. Most of the people that I run into when I'm in Gatlinburg are from some reasonable driving distance (2-4 hours) away and are from the south.

I would imagine that the typical person/family who attends the show will either be indifferent to or won't like the name change.

Most apt restaurant name ever.

You knocking Cracker Barrel?

1zpoep.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I want all the folks offended by the word "Dixie" and all the folks offended that they changed it from Dixie to get together and commiserate over how easily offended they are. Misery loves company.

Reactions: 2 people
Dolly can piss off. I appreciate what she has done for the community of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but she is now part of the weak minded culture brought about by the former president.

It's her business and she can do what she wants. Sorry your sheep ass hates capitalism.

So fragile.

Dolly can piss off. I appreciate what she has done for the community of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but she is now part of the weak minded culture brought about by the former president.

LOL..... you do realize that she is not in charge of a lot of these decisions..... Most just use her name to increase popularity.

It's her business and she can do what she wants. Sorry your sheep ass hates capitalism.

So fragile.

??? One can't complain in capitalism? If his sheep butt refuses to patron Dolly from now on, that's capitalism.

When did capitalism become about blanket agreement?

This is meaningless. Only the weak minded care

Last edited:

VN Store

Back