A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

Once again... more partisan deflection. If anything, as a Democrat, I'm finding this recent surge of aggressiveness by Republicans against the dossier, Steele himself and even Mueller as an encouraging sign. They weren't trying this hard to deflect 3 months ago. Lindsey Graham, in particular, was singing Mueller's praises and insisting his investigation must not be impeded. Republicans must be afraid that Mueller's probe is going to unearth a crime in some form that can be pinned to someone in Trump's inner circle (most likely Kushner, imo).

Grassley and Graham aren't impeding Mueller's investigation you dunce. You could actually try reading the letter you quoted before making a comment about something you know nothing about.

Reactions: 4 people
Grassley and Graham aren't impeding Mueller's investigation you dunce. You could actually try reading the letter you quoted before making a comment about something you know nothing about.

I didn't say they were impeding. I implied that Graham's focus on Mueller and his probe has clearly shifted. They are trying to proactively defend against any of Mueller's findings by discrediting the Steele dossier. This is definitely a clear cut example of partisan politics and it's disappointing to see it from Graham. I expect it from a lacky like Devin Nunes. I thought Graham was above this - I guess not.

Reactions: 2 people

...and if you can show me one example of where I have ever called anyone a name on here, I would apologize. If you can't conduct a harmless and civil debate anonymously on a sport's based internet message then you might have a problem.

I didn't say they were impeding. I implied that Graham's focus on Mueller and his probe has clearly shifted. They are trying to proactively defend against any of Mueller's findings by discrediting the Steele dossier. This is definitely a clear cut example of partisan politics and it's disappointing to see it from Graham. I expect it from a lacky like Devin Nunes. I thought Graham was above this - I guess not.
Speaking of name calling..............

The Trump dossier is already discredited. Graham and Grassley don't have to make any attempts to discredit the dossier because James Comey publicly testified in front of Congress that the dossier was full of junk.
You don't even know what is going on, but you insist on commenting. State your IQ.

Higher than Trumps no doubt, but that's not saying much.

Donald Trump is a mental child who can't do anything without help, has never been successful, and didn't even want to be President lol the Gorilla Channel

And he beat like 20 other candidates, the establishment of both major American political parties, a hostile media and Hollywood, billions of dollars of funding meant to destroy him and his family - and has presided over a massive economic rebound and the mollywhopping of Islamists across the Middle East all on his first try running for political office with the help of some red hats and fast food

And according to the new lib book Fire and Fury, Trump never really wanted to be President, and in fact he didn't want it so much that he colluded with the Russian government to steal the election.

This is what libs honestly believe. :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
The Trump dossier is already discredited. Graham and Grassley don't have to make any attempts to discredit the dossier because James Comey publicly testified in front of Congress that the dossier was full of junk.
You don't even know what is going on, but you insist on commenting. State your IQ.

The Steele dossier has not been discredited at all... to the contrary, 70% of it has been confirmed as accurate. Comey said no such thing in his testimony about the dossier. As for my IQ? I'm not sure. However, I am a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee (class of 1996) and also a VERY STABLE GENIUS. :)

Reactions: 6 people
The Steele dossier has not been discredited at all... to the contrary, 70% of it has been confirmed as accurate. Comey said no such thing in his testimony about the dossier. As for my IQ? I'm not sure. However, I am a proud graduate of the University of Tennessee (class of 1996) and also a VERY STABLE GENIUS. :)

*citation needed*

It's like these paraschizo turds are being cultivated in a garden somewhere to be released unto VN once their predecessors get the ban hammer.

Reactions: 10 people
That may be the saddest thing I've seen in print since "I'm a stable genius." I'm seeing some similarities.

No....The saddest thing in print in here is what you posted today about the Democratic Party being of common sense & decency.....thanks for the big gut laughter you bring.

Reactions: 1 person

A lot of the Steele dossier has since been corroborated.

Reading now.

Orbis report.

Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, reportedly took over efforts after Manafort left the campaign, allegedly providing cash payments for Russian hackers. In one account, Putin and his aides expressed concern over kickbacks of cash to Manafort from former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, which they feared might be discoverable by U.S. authorities.

Currently on house arrest awaiting trial.

Well before any public knowledge of these events, the Orbis report identified multiple elements of the Russian operation including a cyber campaign, leaked documents related to Hillary Clinton, and meetings with Paul Manafort and other Trump affiliates to reportedly discuss the receipt of stolen documents. Steele could not have known that the Russians stole information on Hillary Clinton, or that they were considering means to weaponize them in the U.S. election, all of which turned out to be stunningly accurate.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back