The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

**** fantasy football. Won my non money league.

And got beat by 1.28 ****** ******* points to keep me from winning my money league. 1.28 points from $1000. ****

Who’s more worth having on a roster as someone to potentially keep next season?

D’Onta Foreman (RB, HOU) or Chris Carson (RB, SEA)

Who’s more worth having on a roster as someone to potentially keep next season?

D’Onta Foreman (RB, HOU) or Chris Carson (RB, SEA)

Kind of a guessing game, I think Foreman is a better player but he had a worse injury and Carson may have more opportunity

Only using the information we have right now, I'd say Carson.

Kind of a guessing game, I think Foreman is a better player but he had a worse injury and Carson may have more opportunity

I could feasibly have both on the roster. I only get 5 actual keepers at the season’s start, and QB likely won’t be one of those.

I could dump Goff and pick up both RBs as just-in-cases. Do you guys think that would be a good idea?

I could feasibly have both on the roster. I only get 5 actual keepers at the season’s start, and QB likely won’t be one of those.

I could dump Goff and pick up both RBs as just-in-cases. Do you guys think that would be a good idea?

I vote for yes, assuming you don't have other guys worth keeping. I'd never keep a QB unless it was a situation where I picked up Rodgers on waivers and got to keep him in a late round or something like that.

Last edited:
I have the #15 and #18 pick in my 16 team draft. I was gonna hope someone solid fell to me in the 1st, and then draft Guice with the #18. Looks like the already thin RB pool got thinner.

My strategy is always to go RB/RB/WR/WR in the first four rounds. In theory, even in a 16 team league, if each NFL team has a #1 RB and #1 WR, then that's 64 players. I should be able to get two #1 WR and 2 #1 RB if I do it that way. And I feel like some teams don't even have #1 RB's anymore, because committees are used. Just harder to get value out of the RB position, which is why I feel the need to prioritize them in the first two rounds.

My strategy is always to go RB/RB/WR/WR in the first four rounds. In theory, even in a 16 team league, if each NFL team has a #1 RB and #1 WR, then that's 64 players. I should be able to get two #1 WR and 2 #1 RB if I do it that way. And I feel like some teams don't even have #1 RB's anymore, because committees are used. Just harder to get value out of the RB position, which is why I feel the need to prioritize them in the first two rounds.

I’m pretty similar, I usually try to get two RBs and a WR in the first 3 rounds. Order depends on who’s there. 4th round is usually my WR2, but sometimes it’s another RB or Gronk if he’s coming off an injury.

Drafted #15 in a 16 team PPR league last night. Here's what I got:

QB - Kirk Cousins, Sam Darnold
RB - Aaron Jones, Carlos Hyde, LeGarrette Blount, Theo Riddick
WR - Keenan Allan, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Chris Hogan, Will Fuller, Anthony Miller
TE - Benjamin Watson
D/ST - Lions D/ST (I normally stream defenses)
K - Kicker from NO I think? Nobody cares.

What do you think? I think I waited a little too long on RBs, BUT....still like what I have, Riddick is always a good plan in PPR, and Jones is great when he gets off of suspension. I think Hyde is gonna be good in Cleveland, even with Chubb and Duke Johnson. Felt I had a pretty good draft for being the #15 pick. I'm hoping that Darnold does decent and I can use him as trade bait for a better RB.

Just wanted to get your opinions.

Drafted #15 in a 16 team PPR league last night. Here's what I got:

QB - Kirk Cousins, Sam Darnold
RB - Aaron Jones, Carlos Hyde, LeGarrette Blount, Theo Riddick
WR - Keenan Allan, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Chris Hogan, Will Fuller, Anthony Miller
TE - Benjamin Watson
D/ST - Lions D/ST (I normally stream defenses)
K - Kicker from NO I think? Nobody cares.

What do you think? I think I waited a little too long on RBs, BUT....still like what I have, Riddick is always a good plan in PPR, and Jones is great when he gets off of suspension. I think Hyde is gonna be good in Cleveland, even with Chubb and Duke Johnson. Felt I had a pretty good draft for being the #15 pick. I'm hoping that Darnold does decent and I can use him as trade bait for a better RB.

Just wanted to get your opinions.
I like Aaron Jones but hate your other RBs lol, don't like your TE and i don't like that you took Darnold. I like the Lions for week 1, i did that in 2 of my leagues so far. I love Cousins and your WRs.

I like Aaron Jones but hate your other RBs lol, don't like your TE and i don't like that you took Darnold. I like the Lions for week 1, i did that in 2 of my leagues so far. I love Cousins and your WRs.

Yeah, I went WR heavy, which is the opposite of what I thought I would do, but, it's what happened. I took Darnold with the expectation that since he is starting, hopefully someone else in my league will need a QB and I can use him as trade bait. I don't think I will need him at all, sans a bye week. Why the hate on Hyde? I mean, I think he'll be okay in Cleveland. Best back they've had there in a while from a "proven" standpoint.

Yeah, I went WR heavy, which is the opposite of what I thought I would do, but, it's what happened. I took Darnold with the expectation that since he is starting, hopefully someone else in my league will need a QB and I can use him as trade bait. I don't think I will need him at all, sans a bye week. Why the hate on Hyde? I mean, I think he'll be okay in Cleveland. Best back they've had there in a while from a "proven" standpoint.
I liked Hyde in SF, not in Cleveland. I personally want no part of anybody in Cleveland.

I mean....I can understand not wanting the Cleveland Stank anywhere near your team....but I wouldn't be surprised if they won 4-6 games this year. I mean, they've managed to put together a group of guys that resemble a football team. I wish Joe Thomas had stuck around. Might have won a few this year.

VN Store

Back