The Association Football Thread

I'd argue Salah made a very good name for himself in Roma and has been an impact signing so far. Otherwise, though, you're right. Missing on Keita and Van Diijk has been a massive disappointment. It's now become absolutely critical to hold onto Couthinho.

About that Couthinho hold. Not looking good at Anfield

As a Barcelona fan, I see no way Liverpool sells him. Makes no sense this late in the window. Unless, Coutinho forces the move. And he doesn't seem like a guy that would do that.

I wouldn't be worried if I was a Liverpool fan

As a Barcelona fan, I see no way Liverpool sells him. Makes no sense this late in the window. Unless, Coutinho forces the move. And he doesn't seem like a guy that would do that.

I wouldn't be worried if I was a Liverpool fan

If he plays Saturday I'm not worried...

If they did this back in June, I'd be ok with it. Bought for 8.5 and sold for 100 euros? Damn.

Selah will make a statement like Mane did. I look forward to watching him but he's only one signing.

IF, IF, IF Moreno takes that step forward, that's a "free" restart. Either way, we are going to have to outscore every one again to even have a chance.

Coutinho has submitted a transfer request to Barcelona. Time to make the sale for a lot of money and work on acquiring a platoon of players to replace him. Aubamayeng, Van Diijk, Keita please.

Coutinho has submitted a transfer request to Barcelona. Time to make the sale for a lot of money and work on acquiring a platoon of players to replace him. Aubamayeng, Van Diijk, Keita please.

Not getting all that. Coutinho is not going anywhere

This defense is absolute horse$#!+. Already 2-1 to Watford

Last edited:
That's a huge question. He and Pogba were dominating the midfield. Rashford and Martial with pace. Lukaku looked great. Will be interesting to see how defense looks against better attacking squad.

That defense has to start playing better. West Ham was only sending Chicaritto.

Wenger sounding kind of out there with the conspiracy theory. I agree that they need to shed players but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to play there right now.

I'll take that draw any day.
Liverpool should have put it away.
After going down 2-0, I thought it was hopeless.

VN Store

Back